Make your own coconut cream, milk, oil, butter and flour with a juicer!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Make your own coconut cream, milk, oil, butter and flour with a juicer!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  approximately_me 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

So, having become completely frustrated with the additives and prices of coconut products (and the fact that my own juicer just happened to break this week), I decided to go for broke and buy a masticating juicer and make my own coconut products. There’s a video link below if anyone is interested. Honestly, the oil looks a bit labour intensive, but the rest totally looks worth while!

I bought the Omega J8006 juicer. It’s a masticating juicer–which is different than a centrifugal juicer (a centrifugal juicer won’t do coconut). The cost about $300. Omega also has a good model that’s about 50 bucks cheaper (the one used in the video). I went with the J8006 because the components are a little bit better quality and it has a 15 year warranty–which is almost unheard of in this day. They’re otherwise similar machines and the reviews I read all said they’re the best masticating juicers under $1000. I realize $200 or $300 is a lot of money as a lot of us (including myself) are on tight budgets, but I think over the course of the 6-18 months that this diet takes, the coconut products alone will probably pay for this machine. And you don’t have to worry about there being any awful preservatives in the food that so many of us are sensitive to.

Plus, think about the reward when you finally get off this crazy diet and you get to make frozen deserts, pasta and nut butters with this thing!

Anyway, thought I’d share.

The videos are here:

Cream, butter, oil:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doNk1gamdew

Flour:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4xIS1SyZSg

Cheers.

Sasha

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Make your own coconut cream, milk, oil, butter and flour with a juicer!’ is closed to new replies.