major cravings

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions major cravings

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stephiepb 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

stephiepb
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hello! I’m two weeks into the diet and am having MAJOR sugar cravings! I ended up eating a bunch of Halloween chocolate today and yesterday that people have brought into work. 🙁

I’m vegetarian and allergic to dairy, so all I can really eat are veggies, some nuts (which I’m not allowed to have at work), seeds and quinoa on this diet. No meat. I feel like I’m constantly hungry, since I can’t have much of anything that fills me up. I have the regular die off symptoms – headache, exhaustion, extremely low energy, irritability… so it doesn’t help that I’m so hungry all the time.

The sugar cravings, though, are killing me. Any suggestions?? I made a “cake” with coconut flour and almond flour, but it was kinda gross. Today I made lemon coconut flour muffins, which were also pretty gross.

How do you get past the cravings? Or DO you get past them?? Please help! If I keep cheating, it’s all going to be for no reason. (After a test from my naturopath, I was told that my candida levels were “4.5 out of 5″… so pretty bad. I need to do this, I’m just having the hardest time!)

Thank you!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Eat fruit if you have sugar cravings, avoid the high sugar fruits like pineapple and the ones high in mold like cantelope.

-raster

stephiepb
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

raster;60254 wrote: Eat fruit if you have sugar cravings, avoid the high sugar fruits like pineapple and the ones high in mold like cantelope.

-raster

Thanks, Raster! My naturopath says I can’t have any fruit, though… is there one that’s considered okay??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘major cravings’ is closed to new replies.