magnet beds

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions magnet beds

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jake43214 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jake43214
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9

this past week i moved in to a new place with a room mate who has a magnet cover mattress, as the week has progressed I’ve been having some increasingly vivid dreams and sleep disturbances. But the main issue is the fact that i’m randomly constipated while I’ve been on the same diet for quite sometime, so maybe the two are linked?

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I can’t comment on the magnetic mattress cover, but I know when I move house, my whole schedule is generally thrown off for a while, including how well I sleep, the sorts of dreams I have, and my bathroom routine. I think that’s pretty normal for a big environment change. It might help to give yourself a chance to settle in.

Why does your roommate have this item?

jake43214

my room mate is an old lady with spinal injuries and chronic pains

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I’m reading a little about biomagnetic theory online. Interesting. Have you asked her if she noticed any sleep changes when she started using it?

I would be curious to know if anyone has any informed opinions on this.

jake43214

she said her doctor recommended it to her, but hasn’t noticed any changes since sleeping with it, i can definitely notice a change during my sleep that would have to have something considerably more effect then a new room and me moving.

ive also come across this:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1916714

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘magnet beds’ is closed to new replies.