Made a mistake.. Do you think this will feed my candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Made a mistake.. Do you think this will feed my candida?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ashlay 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ashlay
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 57

Hi,

I’m sort of between stage 1 and 2 at the moment, my diet is very good and I have had no sugar at all since Christmas day, and no starchy veg (potato/peas/carrots) since new years day. I have been having Quite sever die off symptoms (flu/fatigue/brain fog/muscle aches/skin breakouts) and I am currently taking garlic, vitamin C and bayberry formula supplements, which seem to be helping a great deal.

Last night I made the lamb coconut curry and had brown rice with it, I also had a small bag of cashew nuts, and another small bag of the nuts today, as i thought they were ok, but they are on the avoid list.

So with the starchy brown rice and the 4 point something grams of sugar in the cashew nuts, do you guys reckon this is going to halt my progress and feed the candida more??

Just after your opinions/thoughts/experience

Cheers!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Ashley;

According to your first post on the forum you started stage one of the diet on January 9 because prior to that you didn’t realize that foods such as potatoes and carrots would feed the Candida; that was only five days ago. Actually you should still be on the cleanse if you had chose to do it.

You may as well say that you’ve not started your treatment yet considering the screw-ups you’ve made in such as short period of time. You need to read the protocol as well as the “Allowed Foods” list that the forum members use. As to your question concerning whether or not the Candida were able to eat from the foods you’ve been enjoying; the answer is yes.

For die-off symptoms you should take a product called Molybdenum and also take saunas or soak in a tub of hot water for 20 minutes.

The Protocol:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

The Diet:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

If you’re interested in a detox or cleanse first, this is the link to an easier cleanse.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx
    Able

Jeremiah
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 31

Hi, I’m just a newbie on this forum, but have been battling Candida for a long time and have never found a forum or any education as thorough as this and with the experts help feel pretty good about support.

You seem to quite a trooper, learning to identify with the body symptoms and as the die-off continues. I think Able, Thomas, or Javicy is going to say something along the lines of you being able to consume a certain amount of sugar per day in your meals and if you haven’t gone over that you should be ok, but I’m not for sure positive.

I’ve been through die-off enough times to identify with how much better my body feels after the yeast starts dying. After a while, I could even identify with the light acne blotches, brain fog, and sinus being plugged up without any phlegm. So your definitely on the right track. Hang in there.

Ashlay

Darn! I’m hoping I escape any visible symptoms.

I abandoned the colon cleanse after reading the negative comments on physslium husk, and I’m now using the clay I ordered as a face mask and in the bath! I am finding it hard to get a routine for the detox due to my working patterns.

I’m going to restart the protocol tomorrow – and maybe keep an online blog going for reference.

Thank you.

Ashlay

That’s what I was hoping, my sugar intake is so low every day that I’m hoping this little spike in sugar intake doesn’t cause a problem. From my experience symptoms start to show around 48 hours after the intake so I’ll guess I wait and see!

Ashlay

Another question I’m wondering about, is how long candida cells live for? For example if they feed and produce new cells, but those new cells are starved, how long will those cells live for and cause problems? Is it a pretty quick process providing they are starved of course

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Ashlay wrote: Another question I’m wondering about, is how long candida cells live for? For example if they feed and produce new cells, but those new cells are starved, how long will those cells live for and cause problems? Is it a pretty quick process providing they are starved of course

I’m afraid that’s a question that’s easier asked than explained, especially with a simple number.

First of all, you can’t destroy an infestation of Candida by starving them, there are just too many and you can’t go without food forever, and even if you could go for months without food, Candida can become dormant or hibernate, waiting long periods of time for a food source. This is why you can’t starve out the infestation since you’ll have to eventually eat, and Candida are very apt at evolving into another form suitable for a particular food source. This is why you need to change the environment of your body to a condition in which the life of the Candida cannot be sustained; this is done with specific beneficial bacteria colonizing in the intestines. If the Candida are dormant, and come of out hibernation directly into an inhospitable environment, then they will succomb to this new environment.

It’s almost like Candida are similar to cats as far as a cat having nine lives. This is because of the way the Candida reproduce which is by “budding.” To describe this; the original cell divides; the divided section is called the “daughter” and this daughter becomes the cell’s own individual cell with its own buds. Therefore, one Candida cell becomes two and the two become four, four become eight, etc. This multiplying takes place very quickly by the way, and in a matter of a few days, you can have over a million new Candida cells – and each one of these will be multiplying into another million is a short period of time. You can easily see from this just how important it is to get a Candida infestation under control as quickly as possible.

Able

Ashlay

Thanks able, Ive learned so much and still am learning so much while going through this. And by starve, I didn’t mean starve myself I meant to starve to candida of the foods it feeds on. The way you described how the cells multiply is exactly as I had imagined, it’s grosses me out thinking of this fungus growing inside and attaching itself to me!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Made a mistake.. Do you think this will feed my candida?’ is closed to new replies.