Lump in throat

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Lump in throat

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mr_Flintstone 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mr_Flintstone
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

A while back I developed what my doctors said was just oral thrush, but turned out later to be a systemic infection in my throat, nose, digestive track, and who knows where else. Since I’m a diabetic, I’ve been on a steady diet of Diflucan 200 and nystatin for two months, and it’s nearly gone.  The biggest problem I noticed was a constant feeling of a lump in my throat, especially when I would lie down.  Well, apparently my wife has caught it from me (at least the oral thrush), and she is starting to experience the lump in the throat and sticky throat.  Hopefully since she isn’t a diabetic, she will get over it quicker.  Now to my question.  Is there anything that will ease these throat symptoms?  I really don’t want her to have to go through what I did.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It also could be strept throat or mono so be sure to get it checked out.  Strept is another type of gut bacteria/parasite and it benefits from the same environment as candida.  Mono is a virus and you’ll feel bad for a long time.

Not everything is candida.

-raster

Mr_Flintstone
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

It also could be strept throat or mono so be sure to get it checked out. Strept is another type of gut bacteria/parasite and it benefits from the same environment as candida. Mono is a virus and you’ll feel bad for a long time. Not everything is candida. -raster

She has been checked, and the doc said it was just thrush.  I was just wondering if there was something that would reduce the symptoms of that something caught in the throat feeling?  I gave her my bromfed since I don’t need it anymore, and it helps a little.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Lump in throat’ is closed to new replies.