Luck with Doterra Products?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Luck with Doterra Products?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DaughterNature 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DaughterNature
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 82

Hello all,

I was introduced to Doterra a year a go and have purchased their products infrequently because they are so expensive. However, I hear great reviews and am wondering if anyone here has tried their oils or probiotics.

Also, I purchased GX Assist soft gels from Doterra and want to know if they can work as one of my alternating anti-fungals:

The ingredients are as follows:
    Essential Oil Blend: Oregano, Melaleuca, Lemon, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Thyme (195 mg),
    Caprylic acid (75 mg),
    Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, food glaze.

Also, this product does not contain wheat or milk products. Directions are to take 1 softgel up to 3 times a day.

Please let me know your thoughts!

Donna V
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 7

I am familiar with DoTerra’s essential oils. I tried the GX several times but found it only made me have diarrhea as I used two to three pills at a time. I also used five drops of oregano along with five of lemon and five of melaleuka. I was on a high quality candida cleanse at the same time. I found that the drops were helping but when I had to rest after two weeks, the Candida came right back as i had nothing to alternate it at the time as I didn’t know about this protocol. I will be trying the DoTerra oils along with the recommendations here to give the oregano a try. Otherwise, I will order the oregano that Able suggested. I am using a different one now with minimum effect. Or maybe it is just slowwww anyway. Hard to tell, isn’t it? I have nothing to compare it to!

DaughterNature
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 82

Welcome to the Protocol, Donna. This is also a high quality cleanse in my opinion–a longer process with more results.

I agree that these oils should be alternated and only used temporarily before attempting to re-establish the good gut flora. When did you start the strict diet? Which foods and supplements have you introduced as of now? If I feel better today I will try salmon tomorrow!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Luck with Doterra Products?’ is closed to new replies.