Lost and confused

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Lost and confused

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rock1973 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

fashy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi

Let me introduce myself. I am a 30 years old male who has been suffering from various symptoms for the last 6 years.

My major compliant was muscle aches, mainly in the hips and the shoulder areas.

I have suffered from, anxiety, depression, major gas problems, fatigue, and mouth rashes especially on the gums.

Candida has never been suggested by any of the doctors I have seen. Recently I visited a dietitian who said I have year intolerance and I might be suffering from candida overgrowth.

I tried the diet but was not very strict about it. I eventually gave up.

Now I am more convinced that candidia could be the culprit and am planning on going through the diet soon but I am lost and confused.

1- Should I take a stool test to confirm candida ?
    2- Should I be taking anti fungal drugs? how long and how?
    3- what kind of probiotics should I be taking ?
    4- what kind of vitamins should I be taking?
    5- How long should I stay on a strict diet ?
    6- Should I be seeing a doctor ? what kind of doctor ?

Any answers are much appreciated

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Should I take a stool test to confirm candida ?

That’s up to you, most people do not, but some do. There’s information on the forum about this.

Should I be taking anti fungal drugs? how long and how?

That information is on the forum protocol.
    The Protocolhttp://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

what kind of probiotics should I be taking ?

Read the link below, but you should read the protocol first as it explains when to take each supplement.
    Probiotic Information
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1108_Lactobacillus-acidophilus-DDS1.aspx

what kind of vitamins should I be taking?

There’s already a post on that subject as well.
    Vitamims & Minerals
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1173_Vitamins-Minerals-Herbs.aspx

How long should I stay on a strict diet ?

No one can tell you that as it all depends on your infestation as well as how well you stick to the treatment; plus, everyone is different so that’s no standard answer for that question.

Should I be seeing a doctor ?

That’s up to you as well.

What kind of doctor ?

If you decide to see one, look for a good and trusted naturopath and hopefully not one who just wants your money. Keep in mind that sometimes these people know very little about actual medical situations.

Able

rock1973
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

fashy wrote:
    Hi

Let me introduce myself. I am a 30 years old male who has been suffering from various symptoms for the last 6 years.

My major compliant was muscle aches, mainly in the hips and the shoulder areas.

I have suffered from, anxiety, depression, major gas problems, fatigue, and mouth rashes especially on the gums.

Candida has never been suggested by any of the doctors I have seen. Recently I visited a dietitian who said I have year intolerance and I might be suffering from candida overgrowth.

I tried the diet but was not very strict about it. I eventually gave up.

Now I am more convinced that candidia could be the culprit and am planning on going through the diet soon but I am lost and confused.

1- Should I take a stool test to confirm candida ?
    2- Should I be taking anti fungal drugs? how long and how?
    3- what kind of probiotics should I be taking ?
    4- what kind of vitamins should I be taking?
    5- How long should I stay on a strict diet ?
    6- Should I be seeing a doctor ? what kind of doctor ?

Any answers are much appreciated

I suffered for years with candida… i would try this product it wiped the condition out for me in two weeks. n-fuzed candida supplement

the stuff really really works… everything else i ever tried never completely wiped it out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Lost and confused’ is closed to new replies.