LOSS OF APPETITE…..HELP

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions LOSS OF APPETITE…..HELP

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kris8 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

beezy
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 7

havent been able to eat hardly anything in almost a week now. just a few bites every couple hours. hadnt been an issue before…but recently started getting some abdominal pain / intestinal inflammation and MAJOR bloating when i do eat. the bloating gets so bad and lasts for a couple hours….so that i cant eat even if i am starving.

any suggestions to get my appetite back?

ive been taking swedish bitters recently….but thinking about getting some digestive enzymes…any words on digestive enzymes?

thanks all.

UncleOxidant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 56

I was very recently (actually until the last few days) having the same problem: I’d eat a bit and then feel full right away and do a lot of belching and I’d have upper left abdominal pain just under the rib cage sometimes extending to the side and back. After googling around a bit I got the idea that maybe it’s a hiatal hernia and started doing some excercises (stretching and hanging – google for hiatal hernia excercises) that seemed to have helped. Today I just got back from an appointment with a Naturopath who specializes in gastro issues and after he did some checking around my abdominal area he concurred that hiatal hernia is highly likely and he did some soft tissue adjustments that are supposed to help with that. But even prior to that I was able to eat a more in the last couple of days than I was able to in a while.

So I’d recommend googling for hiatal hernia and figuring out of that fits what you’re experiencing.

beezy
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 7

thanks for the reply…but that doesnt sound like me. no belching or heartburn. feels like intestinal inflammtion or something.

Kris8
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 15

I think Able wrote an article on this forum about digestive enzymes. I was taking them for a long time and I have recently stopped and am using only Bitters. He said something about cellulose in the enzymes and that it feeds the candida. I suggest doing a search on the forum for that article or email him yourself about it.

I have had many times the same problem and I think googling it is a bad idea. Its just going to give you a lot of ideas and make you think there is something horribly wrong with you. I think it is normal during the candida diet and you should just give it time. IT is a healing reaction that you are having. It took me 3 months on the bitters to have relief of this feeling. It takes time and the symptoms may change every day. There are many yoga poses that help as well as energy medicine techniques. One thing that has helped me is to rub peppermint oil mixed with lotion on my abdomen area. You can also drink peppermint tea or find a peppermint capsule (see regiment).

Check your foods and make sure there is nothing there that is hard on the digestive system like nuts and seeds or beans or too much fat. Drink plenty of water and consider looking into activated charcoal.

Kristine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘LOSS OF APPETITE…..HELP’ is closed to new replies.