Losing weight… almost 20lbs 180-162

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Losing weight… almost 20lbs 180-162

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KangMiner 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

KangMiner
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 12

I have been on anti-fungal and doing the diet, for about 3 weeks now. When i first started i jumped down to 170 in a few days.. Now i am at 162, I do not look skinny and i still have muscles and a little bit of a belly.

I usedd to work out every day, before i started this

Any ideas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need to increase the surface are of your gut bacteria in order to absorb more nutrients. This takes a long time to accomplish from my experience.

You also need to eat quite a bit more on this diet when compared to the traditional american diet. This means 3-4 course meals with snacks in between.

You also could have a variety of nutritional deficiencies that are left unaddressed…

What is your diet like right now?

-raster

KangMiner

raster;56396 wrote: You need to increase the surface are of your gut bacteria in order to absorb more nutrients. This takes a long time to accomplish from my experience.

You also need to eat quite a bit more on this diet when compared to the traditional american diet. This means 3-4 course meals with snacks in between.

You also could have a variety of nutritional deficiencies that are left unaddressed…

What is your diet like right now?

-raster

I started out the diet, just eating whatever I could that didn’t break it. I was eating raw greens, chicken, steak. No sauce or marinade, I drank just water and took my anti fungals, then I started losing weight fast, it seems it’s more in my legs then any where else, it doesn’t seem like my muscles are going, at night I can feel twitching in my legs and thighs.. I don’t want to lose anymore weight

I seem to be hungry also, and craving sugar.. I just are 2 chicken breast and broccoli and I am hungry again.. What could be causing me to be

Very hungry
    Losing weight

Is this normal, am I going to keep listing weight or is this just from die off.. ?

Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need to eat more food and do a better job of having plenty to eat thats on the diet. For instance, you could bake some of the breads a few times per week, and prepare salads or veggies to eat throughout the week, etc. Start making smoothies that contain a bunch of good stuff on the diet…there’s a lot you’ll need to develop as far as the diet is concerned and it takes time to adjust to.

Start making soups, bean dips, etc. anything to get by. You have to get creative…

-raster

KangMiner

I am going to start to make some green smoothies: Spinach, celery, lemon juice, and stuff like that.. My main concern is my heart, when i first started the diet I had allot of spinach and i was fine, more recently, my heart is pounding fast when i move slightly, I had an EKG and blood test taken, I am OK.. I am hoping it is just lack of spinach which has Magnesium and other nutrients…

I find it hard to sleep at night, I tend to feel okay during the day, some what.. But at night I get a big thing of die off it seems and it keeps me up all night..

I stopped taking Anti-Fungals for now, when can i expect this to go away and feel better, I feel worst on the diet then when I was not on it..

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Losing weight… almost 20lbs 180-162’ is closed to new replies.