Losing Hope-Low Weight

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Losing Hope-Low Weight

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ranger
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 23

I have been on the diet for about a month and I am finishing my first week of probiotics. I have been eating lots of coconut bread, coconut oil, coconut butter and I just started unsweetened coconut milk. My daily regiment is posted somewhere on here. I am getting really depressed because I am five foot eleven inches and I am under 125 lbs. I have been to doctors for many of my health problems, but they never had an answer for my low weight. Someone please help me find the strength I need to keep moving forward. This is so difficult.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Ranger, are you still on the same regimen described in the post “Daily Regiment- Adding Candidate” dated Sept. 30?

If so, I suggest that you double your probiotic dosage for around two weeks, then change to the 80-billion count capsules of Renew Life Ultimate Flora Probiotic.

Starting three days after the increase in the probiotic, I would raise the coconut oil by one teaspoon every two to three days depending on die-off symptoms.

Be sure to continue taking both the Molybdenum and Candidate (when you need the Candidate).

Ranger, a lot of sufferers stop losing weight once they add and/or increase coconut bread and coconut oil. These contain quite a number of calories when eating them often every day. Do you eat avocados? I would be sure to eat at least one every day since they contain good oils, and one average size avocado contains about 275 calories. Anything you can do with the diet to add calories is of course what you need to do.

Were you losing weight before you went on the diet?

Able

Ranger

Hi Able,

Yes I am still on the Daily Regiment I wrote about.

I actually just started eating avocados yesterday. They are really good with the coconut butter. The coconut butter reminds me more of a peanut butter.
    I will pick up some more avocados at the store so I can have one every day.
    I also tried some organic plain Greek yogurt. Maybe it is too early for this.

I wasn’t losing weight before the diet, but I getting close to my all time low.
    I think I should mention that I have mitral vavle prolapse with mild regurgitation.
    I did find some information online that connected candida and mitral vavle.
    My opinion is the mitral valve makes my immune system weaker and more prone to
    candida. I also had a post about having a fungus ball removed from my maxillary sinus.

Thank you so much for your advice and support Able. It really means a lot.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Eat a bunch of eggs; eat some with breakfast and dinner to gain weight. Also, try buckwheat sometime soon. This can be eaten with virtually any meal. When you can handle the greek yogurt, this can be eaten with every meal as well. The pumpkin muffin bread is a good snack, and maybe consider investing in a dehydrator to make homemade crackers (flaxseed, raw sunflower seeds, etc) and eat with guacamole. Hope this helps…I am looking into other ways myself to add weight.

Able900
    Spectator

Ranger;
    In research studies, COQ10 was found to be beneficial in patients with heart problems ranging from chronic stable angina to an irregular heartbeat. The list of problems includes mitral valve prolapse. I would suggest trying this supplement. If you do, you can work your way up to 200-230 mg a day, and with this supplement the soft gel form is absorbed better than the capsule form.

I imagine that you’re taking some sort of medicine for the MVP, so I would ask your doctor about possible interactions, although I doubt they would occur with a heart medication.

Good luck to you.
    Able

Ranger

Actually I am not taking anything for the mitral vavle. Sometimes I take a small dose of beta blocker when I experience tachycardia which is very rare for me. I can’t remember the last episode. When I was diagnosed with this I avoided caffeine and sugar. They always seem to make me sick anyway.
    A related condition I was diagnosed with was dysautonomia. I have done a lot of research on this. The history of my health has really been a struggle and I am hoping for something to finally help me feel better. I noticed the coconut milk actually had some nutritional value. It has magnesium and some people believe this helps with dysautonomia.

I will look into the COQ10. The only other two supplements I am going to add are digestive grape bitters and the brand of iodine you recommended. I have been eating Real Salt only for at least a year. It has other trace minerals in it and I should probably add iodine.

I am wondering if this is a die off symptom. Sometimes I wake up at night and my body feels warm and I can’t sleep. I don’t really feel sick but it has happened since I started taking the probiotics. I don’t know if the Candidate would be good for this or not.

Thank you Able.

Able900
    Spectator

Ranger wrote: I am wondering if this is a die off symptom. Sometimes I wake up at night and my body feels warm and I can’t sleep. I don’t really feel sick but it has happened since I started taking the probiotics. I don’t know if the Candidate would be good for this or not.

Ranger, I haven’t heard of the feeling of warmth you described being a die-off symptom, but keep in mind that your body goes through many changes and experiences while the toxins are in the body, so this is why I wouldn’t rule that possibility out completely. The Candidate may help, and it certainly won’t hurt to try it before you go to bed or even when you wake up with the feeling.

Please keep us posted as far as your treatment results.

Able

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Losing Hope-Low Weight’ is closed to new replies.