Looking tO the women for some experience and guidance…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Looking tO the women for some experience and guidance…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iride 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pattinoo
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 50

Hi. Just want to say I’ve read so much from all of you and am grateful to be on the journey with others who understand. My question Is about PMS. Can PMS and stress bring on symptoms as if I ate something bad? I’m on day 25, 2 weeks of which are cleanse. NO cheating but accidentally licked my finger after giving my daughter sliced strawberries on Tues. Am also PMS ing and today, out of nowhere, seeming increase in candida in mucous membranes, elbows rash and cracking ( which disappeared almost immediately once on diet ) and bad bad mood feelIng pissed off about having to do this whole thIng. I hope I’m not experiencing a major setback … I’ve worked really hard to get here. Is this normal or anyones experience? Or is the yeast just trying to fight back hardcore as I continue to starve it?

iride
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

I am still in the process of determining whether what is up with me is actually candida, but I definitely get loose stools as a result of PMS. A friend that I can discuss such graphic things with tells me she gets the same thing. I also get very clumsy, but I haven’t had the other symptoms you mention.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Looking tO the women for some experience and guidance…’ is closed to new replies.