long time sufferer needs help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions long time sufferer needs help

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

novacaine for the soul
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

i have been a sufferer for over 5 yrs ,ignored it at first then thought it was something else. been seeing doctors about 6 months now and still. haven’t got the diagnosis yet. taking candida freedom two part control program now after taking two bottles of twinlab yeast fighters and drastic changes to my diet. feeling so much better now but i know im not clean yet.wondering what a longtime sufferer needs to do to beat this (diet & EXERCISE of course)… also would sharing a cigarette with someone put them at risk ? if i have candida does that mean i also have trechomonoasis ? i believe this was something that was passed on to me by a partner?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am also a smoker, and I feel that quitting smoking will be the single biggest thing to help you get over candida.

If you are suffering from adrenal fatigue, this may be the second biggest thing to try to improve. This can be done in a number of ways.

Other major things you should consider are supplements; undeceonic acid (SF722), grape bitters, molybdenum, vitamin d/zinc/magnesium, and antifungals such as oregeno oil are popular and effective. You will also definitely need to get a probiotic that has many strains of beneficial bacteria. This will help your gut fight off the candida and is the single most important part of the recovery process. I’d start out with one with 30 billion or so at first, and then work your way up. I am taking one that is 12.5 billion right now and it is also effective.

Another thing to consider is to sweat out the toxins through using a steam room, hot tub, sauna, or even hot bath; the skin is the body’s largest organ and causing sweating will really help you detoxify. Also, the oil pulling (oral thrush) can be effective.

-Raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘long time sufferer needs help’ is closed to new replies.