LONG-TERM DIFLUCAN TREATMENT?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions LONG-TERM DIFLUCAN TREATMENT?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Keya
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 68

Hi mamasez, I tried Diflucan therapy for six months, but only one Diflucan a week, along with supplements and diet, (but not too strict diet)…Diflucan didn’t help me so much, but I noticed a huge difference when I started taking SF722, that’s the supplement which I found to be most helpful of all, but you need to combine it with the diet and probiotics…at one point I stopped the diet so it all fell apart again. One girl I talked to from the forum had also vaginal candida and she said one doctor diagnosed her with vulvodynia, and that’s how she cured herself. My plan now is to find a new doctor and to make a new treatment plan for fall…but I won’t be taking Diflucan again, I think it did me more damage than benefit…

What are exactly your problems and how do you deal with them? If you don’t want to write it here we can do it through mail or something, I would really like to hear different experiences in dealing with vaginal candida, as I am struggling with it for six years now.

kelseyanne
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Have all you ladies had positive swabs? My swabs and my one poorly performed scraping are negative but im just so certain my problem is intracellular yeast due to my yeast problems in the past. Attempting to get another scraping done now (ouch). This feels sooo much like yeast but theres no discharge or positive swabs. Im so frustrated. Only dr who believes me is mg natauropath and she doesnt know how to treat this. She preposes natural antifubgals and yeast cleanse but im scared it wont,work and im already too underweight to live on veggies. Help!

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

I took diflucan (years ago) daily for 2 weeks, and it felt great while I was on it, but they joy didn’t last long. Honestly I would not recommend it, I even became more sensitive after it. I think there are other things you can take now that are much safer.

marxoxoshizzle
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 14

I think I have figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am incredibly happy to say that I think I solved my problem.

After I had gotten the prescription for Diflucan I took it for like 3 months. That ish DIDN’T WORK. My next infection after that WAS however extremely mild. Milder than usual, and I’m sure it’s because the Diflucan calmed it down or lessened the amount of yeast inside my vag. ANYWAY!!!!!!!

Here is the ultimate cure: (for me anyway)

If you are a woman who suffers from vaginal yeast infections right before or after your periods, or after intercourse, THIS is the fix. I went on amazon.com and bought a jar of Boric Acid from Humco. I bought a pack of 250 veggie caps size 00. I filled the caps with boric acid.

I hadn’t had sex with my dude in 8 months but was willing to try now that I had my arsenal. FIRST we used coconut oil as a lubricant. It is naturally an anti-fungal and acts as a great lube and its super good for you anyway.

AFTER we were done, I inserted a boric acid suppository up in there over night. Wore a panty liner the next day as it was coming out with my discharge.

Voila. It has now been 5 whole days and I am infection free. Normally, by day 2-3 I am feeling the itch.

For maintenance purposes you insert 1 suppository in the vagina once a week, and one right after your period has ended.

Seriously, google it. It’s the magic cure. I spent THOUSANDS of dollars at the doctors office only to have found my cure in the comments section of the Humco Boric Acid on Amazon.

I now have a baggie full of capsules and am NEVER EVER going to let myself run dry of this stuff.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

marxoxoshizzle;59344 wrote: I think I have figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am incredibly happy to say that I think I solved my problem.

After I had gotten the prescription for Diflucan I took it for like 3 months. That ish DIDN’T WORK. My next infection after that WAS however extremely mild. Milder than usual, and I’m sure it’s because the Diflucan calmed it down or lessened the amount of yeast inside my vag. ANYWAY!!!!!!!

Here is the ultimate cure: (for me anyway)

If you are a woman who suffers from vaginal yeast infections right before or after your periods, or after intercourse, THIS is the fix. I went on amazon.com and bought a jar of Boric Acid from Humco. I bought a pack of 250 veggie caps size 00. I filled the caps with boric acid.

I hadn’t had sex with my dude in 8 months but was willing to try now that I had my arsenal. FIRST we used coconut oil as a lubricant. It is naturally an anti-fungal and acts as a great lube and its super good for you anyway.

AFTER we were done, I inserted a boric acid suppository up in there over night. Wore a panty liner the next day as it was coming out with my discharge.

Voila. It has now been 5 whole days and I am infection free. Normally, by day 2-3 I am feeling the itch.

For maintenance purposes you insert 1 suppository in the vagina once a week, and one right after your period has ended.

Seriously, google it. It’s the magic cure. I spent THOUSANDS of dollars at the doctors office only to have found my cure in the comments section of the Humco Boric Acid on Amazon.

I now have a baggie full of capsules and am NEVER EVER going to let myself run dry of this stuff.

In Germany, mainstream medicine treat resistant Vaginal candidiasis with 400 mg of Ketoconazole and Boric Acid douches. The thing is Boric Acid is effective against Candida Tropicalis and Candida Glabrata. Fluconazole is weak against Glabrata. You probably had an infection with a non-albican species. I have written posts about it before.

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

See this study using the same technic of filling gel capsules:

http://jogc.com/abstracts/full/200801_CaseReport_2.pdf

Jorge

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘LONG-TERM DIFLUCAN TREATMENT?’ is closed to new replies.