Logical thoughts about die off symptoms?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Logical thoughts about die off symptoms?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 59

I’ve been on the strict anti-candida diet, no real flubs, for 10 entire weeks {today marks day one of week 11! yippeee!} Gut is SO much better; fatigue has lifted greatly as has the anxiety and extreme irritability.

During the first five weeks with just diet and coconut oil and my own fermented veggies and kefir, I experienced crazy die off –all the classic symptoms like extreme fatigue, chills, nightsweats, hives, brain fog, off balance feeling/dizzy but not actually dizzy feeling. {I wasn’t taking molybdenum or milk thistle. Bad move.}

I added strong antifungals like garlic and oil of oregano into the daily routine just within the past two-three weeks; I added the MegaFlora with DDS1 this weekend.

So with all of those additions to the diet and probiotics, it makes sense that during this past week and now this weekend, I’d be experiencing more die off symptoms, right? Mostly, it’s manifesting in that feeling of general off-balance and lingering sinus stuffiness. Sounds like a normal lingering part of more die off, right?

{I just started taking molybenum acid chelate and milk thistle this weekend and week, respectively. I don’t yet feel a noticeable difference.}

Also, I know we are all different and heal at different times and rates; I think I just need reassurance that I don’t need to rush off to the doctor because of this general off balance feeling stuff, which I hate, if that wasn’t quite clear. 😉

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

As far as I’ve been able to determine with the members on the forum as well as case histories I’ve read, the most common symptom of die-off is this feeling of imbalance such as you’ve described. And whether it’s exaggerated or very mild, it seems that, no matter what other symptoms are experienced, the off balance accompanies the other symptoms. So since you just added the probiotic with DDS -1, this is likely the cause of this latest flare-up of die-off, i.e. feeling of imbalance.

During the first five weeks with just diet and coconut oil and my own fermented veggies and kefir, I experienced crazy die off –all the classic symptoms like extreme fatigue, chills, nightsweats, hives, brain fog, off balance feeling/dizzy but not actually dizzy feeling. I wasn’t taking molybdenum or milk thistle. Bad move.

This is common when tactics to deter the die-off symptoms aren’t used; and it’s why I try to get the members to take molybdenum for three days before starting the cleanse, diet, or antifungals and probiotics. Only a few seem to believe that the toxins can make one feel that badly or be that dangerous, unfortunately until it’s too late.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Logical thoughts about die off symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.