Liver/kidney flushing and stones

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Liver/kidney flushing and stones

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TomC
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 17

Alright, so I was thinking of trying a liver cleanse or at least drinking some lemon juice first thing in the morning. I have read that doing this regularly can help prevent or even dissolve kidney stones. But I also wanted to know if it can actually cause an already formed stone to start to pass.

I don’t have a history of kidney stones but I don’t want to have an unpleasant surprise at what comes out if I try any kidney flush .

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Tom.

The juice from lemons is supposedly capable of dissolving calcium-based kidney stones.

If anyone decides to try this and wants to make more than just a glass-full at one time, you can use a gallon size container. Pour one cup of lemon juice into the container and finish filling with water. You can use reconstituted lemon juice or fresh lemon juice from lemons. If concentrated lemon juice is used you’d naturally use less than a cup; check the label for measurements. You may want to use a straw each time you drink this as its acidic nature isn’t the best thing for your teeth, or you can brush your teeth more often to remove the potential problem.

Apple cider vinegar taken with the lemon juice or separately is reported to be capable of performing in the same manner as lemon juice.

Keep in mind that, as far as I know there is no scientific evidence which supports this idea even though many doctors as well as patients testify to its success.

Able

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Able900 wrote: You may want to use a straw each time you drink this as its acidic nature isn’t the best thing for your teeth, or you can brush your teeth more often to remove the potential problem.

Acids in food/drink soften tooth enamel, and brushing will wear it away. If you wait for an hour or so after eating/drinking, it should return to its normal level of hardness. This is a good thing to practise in general. I always brush before I take ACV in the morning, and avoid eating anything at least an hour before brushing at night.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Liver/kidney flushing and stones’ is closed to new replies.