Liver and die off – Able or Raster or anyone that can answer :D

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Liver and die off – Able or Raster or anyone that can answer :D

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I have experience crazy amounts of die off. I just jumped into everything at the beginning of this thinking the more I did the better it would be. But I have been seeing your post Able and realized that I was doing this wrong for a couple of months. I also am concerned because I probably a pretty bad candida infestation for years and did not know it. So I know both of these things probably put a strain on my liver. Is there a test I can have my doctor do to check my liver to see how it is function? Your time is very valuable to me.
    Thank you like always,
    Lauren

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Molybdenum can protect the liver (FYI)…I am unsure about the testing but I bet there is something out there that exists. The problem is, what would you get tested for specifically? What is abnormal when compared to other people who experience die-off? What medication would they want to put you on? What side effects would you experience from any potential medication?

-Raster

Lauren

raster wrote: Molybdenum can protect the liver (FYI)…I am unsure about the testing but I bet there is something out there that exists. The problem is, what would you get tested for specifically? What is abnormal when compared to other people who experience die-off? What medication would they want to put you on? What side effects would you experience from any potential medication?

-Raster

Thanks Raster for the response. 🙂 I know that Molybdenum protects the liver. I was just wondering about reversing the the damage that has occurred already. I would not take medicine because I am sure the side effects would be worse than the problem to begin with. But maybe I could look more into how to heal the liver if I found out that it was not function properly.
    Thanks again and always,
    Lauren

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

To start with, there isn’t much sense in attempting to repair liver damage until one is aware of what will continue to damage the liver – other than Candida toxins.

The list is long;
    Overuse of Ibuprofen, Advil, Motrin, Nuprin, Celebrex, Vioxx, Aleve, and aspirin. NSAIDs in general (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) kill over 16,000 people a year and cause liver damage and liver failure as well as kidney failure. A little known fact is; acetaminophen with alcohol is practically a guaranteed way to bring on liver failure.

Then of course there’s tobacco and alcohol, both of which cause liver damage.
    Statins, given for high cholesterol cause liver damage and increase the risk for heart failure by reducing CoQ10 levels.

Before repairing the liver it should be completely cleansed with a clean diet, plus bitter herbs such as Swedish Bitters taken regularly will keep the liver flushed out, in other words, used daily these will continually detox the liver leaving it in a healthier state, ready for repair.

Milk thistle will help to stimulate the liver’s regeneration process.

Turmeric is as effective as milk thistle in protecting the liver from toxins, but it has stronger anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.

Phyllanthus is an herb used in Ayurvedic medicine due to its antiviral and antibacterial properties, and it was used to treat hepatitis and other problems of the liver.

Amla is a berry containing probably the richest source of vitamin C one can find. Its vitamin C source is 12 times stronger than synthetic vitamin C that we take in pill form. The berry is antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and protects the liver as well as other organs from heavy metals.

The liver has amazing regeneration capabilities
    as long as it’s given the right tools.

Lauren

Thanks Able!!!! I am already taking many of the things that you stated above. I knew they helped protect the liver, but I did not realize that it would regenerate the liver. It is great that the body can cure itself with proper tools.

Also, Able I been trying to find your post on Fiber. I need to find one that is FOS free, that is gluten, dairy, wheat, yeast free and that has both soluble and insoluble fiber. This is because soluble fiber absorbs the toxins and insoluble fiber sweeps the colon. These are both important when doing a cleanse. I also would like to find one with flax seed in it since this is also very beneficial. I just dont know if there is one out there. I have been search and have not found one. But I hoping that you have. You have helped me a lot already!
    Thanks for your time,
    Lauren

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Liver and die off – Able or Raster or anyone that can answer :D’ is closed to new replies.