Live blood analysis does not show candidas but I have all the symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Live blood analysis does not show candidas but I have all the symptoms

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JonesTown
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

I have recurring yeast infections that will flare up when I eat sugar/fruit/etc. Feel lethargic, have brain fog, mild headache, digestion trouble; bloating, pain, indigestion, arthritis/stiff joints, lots of food allergies/sensitivities. But when I took a live blood analysis I was told there is no candida strain there at all. All the symptoms could point to a condition such as leaky gut, except the frequent yeast infections. I’m on a strict candida diet right now and taking the candigone cleanse kit (with probiotics and digestive enzymes), but I am not sure if I need to be. At the moment I pretty much eat only non starchy vegetables, bone broth, and meat. Is it possible the candida hasn’t left my blood stream? Could there be some other reason for the frequent yeast infections? Any other way I could try to diagnose candida? Is the live blood analysis a sure fire way to tell? Thanks everyone.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

JonesTown;55671 wrote: I have recurring yeast infections that will flare up when I eat sugar/fruit/etc. Feel lethargic, have brain fog, mild headache, digestion trouble; bloating, pain, indigestion, arthritis/stiff joints, lots of food allergies/sensitivities. But when I took a live blood analysis I was told there is no candida strain there at all. All the symptoms could point to a condition such as leaky gut, except the frequent yeast infections. I’m on a strict candida diet right now and taking the candigone cleanse kit (with probiotics and digestive enzymes), but I am not sure if I need to be. At the moment I pretty much eat only non starchy vegetables, bone broth, and meat. Is it possible the candida hasn’t left my blood stream? Could there be some other reason for the frequent yeast infections? Any other way I could try to diagnose candida? Is the live blood analysis a sure fire way to tell? Thanks everyone.

Live Blood Analysis CAN NOT detect mucosal candidiasis.

Don’t lose your money.

Jorge.

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

I wanted to do the live blood analysis, but the guy that did it always changed his schedule.
    I was told it would be a great test to take, but I have my doubts.

Your symptoms could be because your adrenals or pancreas arent working correctly, and a little yeast overgrowth is just a by-product of the excess sugar in your system. Overgrowth is never the illness, but a symptom of the illness.

It could be early stages of overgrowth, and if you handle the glands that arent working correctly now you might avoid months of trying to eradicate candida.

Why not do a detox and see if that doesnt handle your issues?

JonesTown
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

“Live Blood Analysis CAN NOT detect mucosal candidiasis.”

Does that mean that the infection would be localized and I would not have to worry about systemic infection/ would not need to go on a the candida diet?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This means you should do a different test. I forgot the name of the test dvjorge recommends but he’ll bust it out soon enough.

Systematic candida means you might die and are in hospital.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Live blood analysis does not show candidas but I have all the symptoms’ is closed to new replies.