Little to No Die Off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Little to No Die Off?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

I’ve been doing the strict forum diet for 8 days (5 days prior had only oats, beans, and rice.)

I did the cleanse for the last 4 days, although not to a T as I would skip the liver detox in the PM mostly. I already added in buckwheat, ghee, alcohol-free stevia, and coconut flour. I know. I’m bad. But I don’t think I’m experiencing anything bad from them, or maybe that is just my imagination. Except for being bloated, which I may have been before. Can all of these extra foods slow my healing? I’m not really sure I have leaky gut. I was constipated (sorry) before I added them and will take an intestinal pill for that.

Doing this
    oil pull 1x
    probiotic 2x
    coconut oil*
    olive leaf (2 pills) 610 mg* 3x
    Grapefruit Seed Extract 3x
    diatomaceous earth* 1x
    bentonite clay/chia (for extra detox) 1x

I started the coconut oil only a few days ago but am working my way up to a tsp nearly every hour. I only notice a slight headache. Also if I get up fast I feel dizzy for a moment. No skin reactions- nothing. In fact, my face is clearer than before. Am I missing something? Are the 2 pills 3x a day for the olive leaf overkill? And finally, is diatomaceous earth considered an antifungals and should I up it to 2 tbsp a day?

Hydrogen peroxide rinses- will the kill my good bacteria?
    Should I keep drinking lemon water 3x day?

I appreciate the expert help and any others very much.
    Thank you 😀

fixme
    Participant

I also would like to know if I should add kefir in now or wait. I’m not sure since I just started the GSE today and don’t want to kill the good bacteria with it.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Have you taken time to read the forum’s protocol yet?

fixme
    Participant

I read the protocol. I forgot to mention I am taking milk thistle if I feel a headache. I know I started antifungals quite fast but I didn’t feel too bad of a die off. My assumption is because I haven’t had this condition for years and am sorta young. (Wishful thinking?)

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well, you aren’t supposed to “cleanse” with any of this stuff, you are supposed to start all of this after the cleanse. You are also supposed to slowly introduce food, probiotics, etc.

If you have no die-off, its likely from a few reasons. One is that you don’t have candida or parasites. The second is that maybe your liver is healthy and in good shape (do you drink alcohol?). The third reason is because you might not be doing it correctly…and another reason is that maybe you haven’t experienced symptoms yet.

Have you ever taken antibiotics, vacccines, etc?

What are your symptoms? Sounds like skin problems….

-raster

fixme
    Participant

raster;33248 wrote: Well, you aren’t supposed to “cleanse” with any of this stuff, you are supposed to start all of this after the cleanse. You are also supposed to slowly introduce food, probiotics, etc.

If you have no die-off, its likely from a few reasons. One is that you don’t have candida or parasites. The second is that maybe your liver is healthy and in good shape (do you drink alcohol?). The third reason is because you might not be doing it correctly…and another reason is that maybe you haven’t experienced symptoms yet.

Have you ever taken antibiotics, vacccines, etc?

What are your symptoms? Sounds like skin problems….

-raster

I wanted to do some sort of cleanse. I realize I jumped in pretty quickly for those foods. I thought better to resort to them than the “bad stuff.”

I took 5 days of antibiotics last year and developed mild thrush, which I ignored. Last month I took 5 days of antibiotics, again, and the thrush worsened to a point I can’t ignore. I experience frequent urination, short term memory loss, mild nail fungus (already improved), thrush, and yeast infection (which I think is gone now). Did have 1 gardasil vaccine last year but I stopped and didn’t get the series of 3.

I don’t drink at all. Couple years ago I had a few bingeing episodes but never after that. I’m 20 years old, btw.

I think the reason I developed thrush is because of me being sensitive and easily stressed/overwhelmed (weakened immune system), then taking the antibiotics and bingeing on carbs. I did a lemon diet cleanse last year, if that helps anything…

Able900
    Spectator

I took 5 days of antibiotics last year and developed mild thrush, which I ignored. Last month I took 5 days of antibiotics, again, and the thrush worsened to a point I can’t ignore. I experience frequent urination, short term memory loss, mild nail fungus (already improved), thrush, and yeast infection (which I think is gone now)…. weakened immune system..

Your symptoms say that you at least have a yeast problem, whether or not it’s an actual Candida albicans overgrowth or not is the question, however a weakened immune system plus thrush makes you the perfect candidate for a Candida overgrowth. If you start following our protocol and use the strict diet you may be able to knock it out before it becomes a full blown debilitating infestation.
    Just ask me for the diet link if you decide to follow the protocol.

Able

fixme
    Participant

Able900;33251 wrote:

I took 5 days of antibiotics last year and developed mild thrush, which I ignored. Last month I took 5 days of antibiotics, again, and the thrush worsened to a point I can’t ignore. I experience frequent urination, short term memory loss, mild nail fungus (already improved), thrush, and yeast infection (which I think is gone now)…. weakened immune system..

Your symptoms say that you at least have a yeast problem, whether or not it’s an actual Candida albicans overgrowth or not is the question, however a weakened immune system plus thrush makes you the perfect candidate for a Candida overgrowth. If you start following our protocol and use the strict diet you may be able to knock it out before it becomes a full blown debilitating infestation.
    Just ask me for the diet link if you decide to follow the protocol.

Able

I did your cleanse for 4 days, except I was eating those extra foods. I’m eating your food diet, although did add the extra foods pretty quick out of desperation of going back to my old habits. On the route I’m already on now, what do you think of my routine and questions I posted? Really appreciate it

Able900
    Spectator

fixme;33252 wrote: what do you think of my routine and questions I posted?

I think you should be on the protocol as it’s written. That would cut out a lot of questions for you and make it easier for us to help you.

By the way, you don’t take milk thistle if you feel a headache; you take it to protect your liver from aldehyde toxins which are always in your body if you have a Candida overgrowth. This is all explained in the protocol.

fixme
    Participant

Can someone let me know if my vitamins/antifungals are good?

Able900
    Spectator

fixme;33293 wrote: Can someone let me know if my vitamins/antifungals are good?

I wouldn’t take the GSE for more than a two week period, and this should be in the very beginning of the diet before starting a probiotic. GSE has a strong ability to destroy the beneficial flora, so if you’re taking probiotics the two should be taken hours apart.

Which type of bentonite are you taking? It should be Sodium-Bentonite which is better at removing toxins from the body, but bentonite also has the ability to cause constipation, and if the toxins are staying in your body this is causing more harm than good. So if you become constipated, stop taking the bentonite before doing anything else.

is diatomaceous earth considered an antifungals and should I up it to 2 tbsp a day?

Diatomaceous earth is usually used to remove heavy metals from the body, but it also contains antifungal properties. Since I’ve never used it,
    I would naturally have to say follow the instructions on the container for the dosage.

I don’t know that much about olive leaf extract, but I have my doubts about it being a very strong antifungal, so it isn’t on our protocol.

Able

fixme
    Participant

Able900;33304 wrote:

Can someone let me know if my vitamins/antifungals are good?

I wouldn’t take the GSE for more than a two week period, and this should be in the very beginning of the diet before starting a probiotic. GSE has a strong ability to destroy the beneficial flora, so if you’re taking probiotics the two should be taken hours apart.

Which type of bentonite are you taking? It should be Sodium-Bentonite which is better at removing toxins from the body, but bentonite also has the ability to cause constipation, and if the toxins are staying in your body this is causing more harm than good. So if you become constipated, stop taking the bentonite before doing anything else.

is diatomaceous earth considered an antifungals and should I up it to 2 tbsp a day?

Diatomaceous earth is usually used to remove heavy metals from the body, but it also contains antifungal properties. Since I’ve never used it,
    I would naturally have to say follow the instructions on the container for the dosage.

I don’t know that much about olive leaf extract, but I have my doubts about it being a very strong antifungal, so it isn’t on our protocol.

Able

Yerba Prima Great Plains Bentonite Detox is what I’m using. I read it has naturally occurring sodium ions. I will follow that advice on the GSE. Once the 2 weeks are over I’ll get rid of it or sooner if I start doing homemade kefir. What is your opinion on 50/50 water hydrogen peroxide mouth rinses 3x a day to kill thrush?

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i think the peroxide will kill the good bacteria so just do the same thing with waiting before u take probiotics ,i have wondered about starting this also .i have thrush in the back of my tounge and constant sore throat ,i am no longer constipated since starting the Swedish bitters so thats not it either .

i am 4 days in the diet without a cleanse and i felt bad die off the 1st day ,very wk all over ,body aches and pains ,headaches ,today i feel my normal bladder pain but not as bad with the bones aching .the diet is killing me as its sooo hard to follow ,i already ate a bowl of cherios and a few french fries !i notice a change immediately after i eat this things with pain in my bladder getting worse !this should b enough to keep me in check ,i hope !

good luck !

fixme
    Participant

hope4eva77;33316 wrote: i think the peroxide will kill the good bacteria so just do the same thing with waiting before u take probiotics ,i have wondered about starting this also .i have thrush in the back of my tounge and constant sore throat ,i am no longer constipated since starting the Swedish bitters so thats not it either .

i am 4 days in the diet without a cleanse and i felt bad die off the 1st day ,very wk all over ,body aches and pains ,headaches ,today i feel my normal bladder pain but not as bad with the bones aching .the diet is killing me as its sooo hard to follow ,i already ate a bowl of cherios and a few french fries !i notice a change immediately after i eat this things with pain in my bladder getting worse !this should b enough to keep me in check ,i hope !

good luck !

I had a dream last nite I splurged on common old food. Do you get frequent urination?

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

yes funny i had a dream also about y diet and how i couldnt eat the sugar and carbs anymore lol !
    i just have to b stronger really but yes i have frequent urination and after i pee ,i still feel like i have to pee always 24-7 .i also have a burning pain directly in my bladder area it is a deep burning pain and is horrid it comes and goes .along with that i have vulva and genital burning and pain .these are my main and worst symptoms .i used to break out into horrid rashes that were cultured yeast !

thank god those went away and no yeast infection in around 2 months so hopefully im getting better !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Little to No Die Off?’ is closed to new replies.