Liquid Stivea

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Liquid Stivea

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Taylor
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

It taste funny, Ive never tried it before. It tastes funny not sure if its the stivea or the yeast.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

All stevia pretty much tastes funny until you get used to it. It has a bittersweet leafy aftertaste. It seems like eating it in sour settings (lemonade, kefir) is the best way to neutralize the bitterness. Also, just be really careful not to use too much. I have the organic powdered form from Trader Joe’s, and it seems to be reeeeally strong.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I don’t think it’ll hurt you, but it’ll make your food gross if you use too much, haha.

Taylor
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

Thanks for the tip, I didn’t use very much in my tea just 2 drops. Everything seems to taste bad right now. So I wasn’t sure if was me or the stivea.

samuel50
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 26

It tastes different. Studies thus far are not consistent and show stevia either has no effect on blood pressure or has a mild effect, particularly since the amounts used are so small.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Taylor;35841 wrote: It taste funny, Ive never tried it before. It tastes funny not sure if its the stivea or the yeast.

List the ingredients.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Liquid Stivea’ is closed to new replies.