Liquid caprylic acid

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Liquid caprylic acid

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sp1543 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

PrettyInPink23
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

Is this considered coconut oil?

Also, should it be taken in water with bentonie clay?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Caprylic acid is different than coconut oil; they both are antifungals and caprylic acid exists within coconut oil. Caprylic acid will be effective for 6-8 weeks before candida can adapt to it, and afterwards you will have to rotate to another antifungal if you want to continue killing candida. Candida cannot adapt easily to antifungals from natural sources such as coconut oil.

-raster

sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

raster wrote: Caprylic acid will be effective for 6-8 weeks before candida can adapt to it, and afterwards you will have to rotate to another antifungal if you want to continue killing candida. Candida cannot adapt easily to antifungals from natural sources such as coconut oil.

Hmmm.

What are the precise adaptations that Candida makes?
    For what reason is it that Candida cannot easily adapt to antifungals from ‘natural sources’?

To the original poster: Forget caprylic acid. It gets absorbed too quickly to get far enough down the GI tract. If you have oral candidasis then it may be of some use.

-Kyle

PrettyInPink23
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

While I know candida adapts eventually…

and I know the caprylic acid can be dangerous if absorbed before reaching the gut area…..which is why I would told to suspend it in bentonite so it sticks together and carrys down to the problem…

?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

To answer your question Kyle: The candida won’t die nearly as much when it adapts to an antifungal. My source: Dr. Mcomb’s.

-raster

sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

raster wrote: To answer your question Kyle: The candida won’t die nearly as much when it adapts to an antifungal. My source: Dr. Mcomb’s.

-raster

‘The candida won’t die nearly as much when it adapts to an antifungal.’
    Wow…. thanks for such a detailed reply of the mechanisms by which the fungus becomes resistant. /sarcasm

Dr. McCombs was not born into this world with some kind of irrefutable set of facts about candida. He either has scientific references or he’s just making it up.

Provide a reference or stop spreading baseless statements.

-Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Liquid caprylic acid’ is closed to new replies.