light film on my tongue

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions light film on my tongue

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rox
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi I ve been on the Candida diet for 3 weeks. It started when I stuck out my tongue one day and noticed it was orange. ( I had recently taken Doxycycline for a few weeks) Went to the Doctor and sure enough it was thrush. He gave me Fluconazole for a few days and nystatin to swish and swallow. The Thrush got a little better but it wouldnt go completely away. This went on for several months. Dr kept giving me few more days of fluconazole and nystatin but symptoms continued. I also kept having chest pressure and even had an ekg only to be told I am fine. And all kinds of blood work came out ok. I ve also felt depressed and moody.
    Finally after doing some research I found the Candida Diet and all you good people. Anyways I ve been following the Diet on this website and the thrush on my tongue has gotten better and I havent have pressure to my chest any more, and havent been feeling depressed, but I continue to have this light white coating on my tongue I cant get rid of. Sometimes I can brush it off by its usually there. I dont know What to do anymore. I ve been taking threelac and Pau d arc tea. Greek yogurt with stevia and coconut oil. Been eating meats on the list with veggies on the list lots of avocado, as well as cooking with Olive oil. I get the craziest Carb cravings and seemed to go through a die off about 1 and 1/2 week ago. Anyways I am just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what I should add to take off.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Rox, welcome to the forum.
    Read the following posts if you haven’t already done so.

Oral Thrush
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst734_ORAL-THRUSH.aspx

The Protocol

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

In the end it’s going to be up to the probiotic to cure the infestation, and you’ll never do that with Threelac because it’s such a weak probiotic. Look for MegaFlora which is made by MegaFood. You may be able to find it in a local health food store, but here’s the link at Amazon so you’ll know what you’re looking for.

http://www.amazon.com/Megafood-Megaflora-Optimal-Potency-capsules/dp/B001AG4SHE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323394175&sr=8-1

Let us know if you have other questions.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would get a better probiotic that contains more strains and a higher billion count.

What is your current diet?

-Raster

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Oil Pulling: These wonderful folks here taught me about oil pulling. I had thrush as well…and I stuck to diet/still am and the oil pulling was what I truly believe helped witht the thrush along with the diet. I have not put a drop of sugar or white flower etc. in my body for 5 weeks. I’m determined to never have that ever again. Listen to the wisdome here. It is such a blessing to have these wonderful folks here who know exactly what we need to do to bring peace to ourselves and our bodies. I too had heart issues. Super high blood pressure when I was first given the antibiotics that caused the thrush or made it more visable. Regardless. BP is normal. I have lost 20+ lbs and feel so much better. Lower stress, better mood etc.
    Hang in there and listen to the words of wisdom. Best of luck to you.

Rox
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks guys for the advice. I ordered the probiotic suggested by able and have started oil pulling yesterday with sesame oil. One thing I am concerned about my diet is I ve been eating lots of plain Oikos greek yogurt it had the lowest sugar content I could find. I put in a little packet of stevia and some coconut oil. I dont know if that is harming me in anyways having that little bit of sugar in the yogurt. I ve eaten pinto beans a few times and dont know if that is also bad. I ve found so much contradictory information its hard to know.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The benefits of the probiotic in the greek yogurt should outweigh the 4-11g of sugar per serving found in it. As a general rule, try to keep your daily sugar intake to below 25g.

The beans contain starch and should be saved for phase 2 if possible. If you eat them sparingly (less than 2x per week) then this is not the end of the world.

-Raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘light film on my tongue’ is closed to new replies.