Life Force Supplements

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Life Force Supplements

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  givingall 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

MsMollyJackson
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

Hi all

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

MsMolly, what are you taking for the die-off? If you’re taking Molybdenum, how much are you taking per dose and how many doses a day?
    If you’re deficient in certain vitamins, adding them to your supplements can cause die-off symptoms.

Able

MsMollyJackson

Hello Able!
    I tried the molybdenum and it made me feel terrible??
    I just took a charcoal tablet. Nothing yesterday.
    Basically you’re saying (for example), if I’m deficient in vit C and take some, I will get die off?
    I do get die off from vitamins…

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

So what products did you get from the lifeforce plan?

1.Candida Force – Essentially is SF722 undeceonoic acid but with a giant markup ($25 online for one months supply)

2.Detox Essentials – Contains an red clover (antifungal), vitamin C (which is cheap), and bioflavanoids (which is cheap) all in one. Vitamin C with bioflavanoids at the store is like $10 or so (FYI).

3.Flora Prime – 12 strain probiotic, only 6 billion per capsule ($45 for the megaflora and contains 20 billion probiotics per capsule).
    Contains Inulin (cheap), L-leucine (haven’t heard of this).

We could’ve given you links to all of these products but higher quality versions of them and saved you some money…he is a salesman; his plan is 146 weeks long and his products are expensive.

-raster

MsMollyJackson

Hi Raster!
    Well, if any of you are married, you know that spouses typically don’t listen to one another

raster
    Participant

Sometimes you can find SF722 dirt cheap when it goes on sale online; but only if google shopping would work again! I get 3-4 months supply at once (rockwellnutrition.com sells it cheaper than most other places).

I would get some milk thistle to help protect the liver.

Dr. Mcoombs also promotes sweating out the toxins via steam room, sauna, hot tub, jacuzzi, or even hot bath. This can completely reduce or eliminate die-off symptoms. This is an essential part of the mcoombs plan.

His information and research is good but I don’t like his long expensive plan.

-raster

MsMollyJackson

I’m actually allergic to milk thistle-it contains ragweed (that’s the problem for me).
    Do you recommend the sweating? Do you actually do this?

raster
    Participant

I have done it a few times but not as much as dr. mcoombs recommends; he recommends that you do it up to 6 days per week. I decided to damage my liver which I am still repairing.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

MsMollyJackson;29701 wrote: Basically you’re saying (for example), if I’m deficient in vit C and take some, I will get die off?

Yes that’s right, Molly, but you don’t really have to be ‘deficient’ as just being somewhat low in certain vitamins can also cause die-off. Vitamin C, for example, can help you fight the infestation by boosting your adrenals which would in turn strengthen your immune system. In addition, Vitamin C slows down the reproduction of the Candida; and finally, acids are Candida albicans’ worst enemy, and the actual name of vitamin C is ascorbic acid.
    You could go through nearly all vitamins and find their usefulness during a Candida treatment.

Since you can’t take Molybdenum, you should probably be taking Candidate made by Native Remedies. You need something to reduce the die-off toxins in your body. You can find it on the Internet on the Native Remedies website.

Able

MsMollyJackson

Raster-
    I think I’ll try the baths-if cant hurt! I think my liver is jacked and partially why my die off is horrendous and taking so long…

Able-thank you for the info as well! I’m about to go take more vit c

givingall
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

I checked the rocwell site and they sell the SF722 at $29.90http://www.rockwellnutrition.com/thorne-research-formula-sf722-25-gels.html.

McCombs sells his Candida Force for (SF722) for $26.00.

You said the opposite.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Life Force Supplements’ is closed to new replies.