Lexapro

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  titan 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

I just started a Lexapro prescription medication yesterday, for mental issues with ruminations from a recent breakup. I didn’t want to go the prescrip route, but the ruminations are haltering my progress on this protocol.

I am on day 20 of the diet.

I am in full swing with the protocol, taking antifungals, kefir, probiotics, vitamins and herbs, including Ashwagandha and 5HTP for anxiety and mood support.

My doctor says I could taper off the Lexapro once it’s done the trick (hopefully in a month or so), but it would be several more months of taking the medication after it’s worked its magic.

Any general advice on:

-How or if this effects the length of the candida treatment
    -Any adjustments I need to make with the other supplements I’m taking from the protocol
    -Anyone else using prescriptions while on the protocol for depression or generalized anxiety disorder?

Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Have you tried acupuncture as an alternative? It can heal and rebalance the body with no side effects…its also typically is covered by insurance; I just wanted to mention it because its been a cornerstone of my treatment.

I take a sleeping medication and have been on it for 10 years. I wish I never took it because now I am reliant on it to sleep. I have a chronic sleeping disorder…

All medications cause side effects, mineral loss, and damage the body. I would recommend getting tested for your vitamin and mineral levels before and during the time you take this medication. 98% of all health problems are caused by inadequate levels of nutrients. If you can figure out what you are deficient in, you can likely reverse your health woes…it could be as simple as not having enough essential fatty acids.

Here’s an interview I listened to today that may aid your knowledge base:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xy4Fl1XF9I

-raster

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

raster wrote: 98% of all health problems are caused by inadequate levels of nutrients. If you can figure out what you are deficient in, you can likely reverse your health woes…it could be as simple as not having enough essential fatty acids.

Stumbled across this informative colon health video the other night. Though it is not candida specific, amazingly it covers so many of the topics directly related to what will help us gain knowledge in our recoveries. So much to learn….

titan
    Participant

All good advice!

titan
    Participant

I took it for a couple of days, and decided to stop. It does not feel natural at all.

I’m going to pick up the positivity the natural way. The book, “The Power of Now” has been a useful tool for stopping my running thoughts.

Wish me luck!

titan
    Participant

How often do you do accupuncture Raster?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Lexapro’ is closed to new replies.