Leukoplakia

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Leukoplakia

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tdog333 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Has anyone experience Leukoplakia on their tongue as a result of their candida infestation? I think the yeast has gotten aggressive in my mouth and this is unfortunate to see and experience…my tongue feels really sore like I burned it or something and I am pretty sure its Leukoplakia caused by the yeast.

-raster

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

DO you have thrush currently as well?
    Wheres the leukoplakia, on the side of your tongue?
    I’ve actually been doing a doing lots of research on how to get rid of Candida and other bad stuff in the mouth.

Look into neem oil, couple drops a day on the tongue might do it.
    Also horopito extract, break open the capsule and swish with it(ive tried this and its spicy so watch out)
    If you just want to go for the big guns get gentian violet, im 99% sure that will kill anything in there that’s messing your mouth up. It’s actually recommended by quite a few regular MD’s for babies with thrush. Just be careful not to swallow it. It can also turn your tongue and mouth purple temporarily. Gentian violet is only like $5 for a bottle so worth a shot. I have some here I’m gonna try soon.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have it at the side of my tongue. Its like one painful welt there. It might be from a burn but it keeps on happening and I don’t burn my mouth that much historically…

From the research I’ve done, I need to improve my overall oral health and one method is to do oil pulling with spearmint and similar oils.

I’ve also developed periodontitis where the root of my teeth are being attacked by invaders. I might have to start a special treatment with the dentist for it…

Both of these have worsened since I quit smoking cigarettes which is kinda weird. I think it threw off the balance within my mouth.

-raster

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

Yeah oil pulling for sure, try coconut oil as well, when my gums bleed or get raw i do that and it helps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Leukoplakia’ is closed to new replies.