Lethargic, Sweating Spells and Low Calorie Days

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Lethargic, Sweating Spells and Low Calorie Days

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  IceStorm 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

IceStorm
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

I am on day 2 of phase 1. I am only going to do 3 days in Phase. I am on an antibiotic. Have taken a diflucan and plan to take another after last day of antibiotics.
    I am under caloried like only 800 calories yesterday. I have had an egg with both breakfast and I added coconut oil one day and olive oil the next. Is this normal? Thankful, I was able to stay in the bed half the day. When I got out I felt like a slug, barely able to function. I’m eating a bowl of broccoli now with olive oil. I just want to know is low calorie normal and are my reactions of lethargy, heat flash/sweating spells and overhaul just let me sleep the next day away feelings normal.
    Thanks community for any support you can offer.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Are you sure that you want to start this when your still on antibiotics and (presumably) recovering from some kind of bacterial infection? Better to wait until you feel better, and start by taking lots of probiotics to get your gut back in shape after the antibiotics.

Your calorie intake sounds way too low as well – maybe because you’re sick and don’t have an appetite?

IceStorm
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

Hi Wiley200,

I’ve already started and suffered for almost 2 days of basically no food (or what feels like no food). I have an appetitie but it’s for things I can’t eat like bread, chips, pita chips, crackers and beans. All things not allowed. My low calories is because of Phase 1 from the program. I just can’t seem to eat a ton of spinach, broccoli, lettuce, okra, green beans and cabbage. I kinda dislike eggs but I fried them coconut oil/olive oil just to boost calories and protein.
    Do you think this program isn’t going to be helpful to my gut to actually help with my health concerns?
    Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Lethargic, Sweating Spells and Low Calorie Days’ is closed to new replies.