Lemons: Questions/Answers

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Lemons: Questions/Answers

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  89Mirageman 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

89Mirageman
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 55

Thomas wrote: And I feel that the lightness in my leg muscles are gone and there is a tightness and heaviness in my legs. Thomas

Thomas, its funny you mentioned the thing about the legs. I had a granny smith apple the other night with no issues or so I thought. Well the next day while out with the family I noticed the exact same thing. Like it takes a little more effort to walk or something, like the legs are slightly heavier. I didn’t really think much about it but then remembered reading about it on here.

Now I wonder if this is still die off or a reaction to something that I shouldn’t have ate. I also started the garlic pills a few days ago so it could be either. I have also noticed that the itch is back but no ways as bad as before.

Just makes you wonder if you’re going backwards or forward, you know?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Mirage, it looks like you’ve been on the diet for close to six weeks now, and it’s fine to test foods such as Granny Smith apples at this point. However, it also appears that you may have received a reaction from the apple you ate; this is a sign that you should probably leave them alone for another two weeks and then test them again. This is taking the safe road, and not taking a chance that there are still enough Candida albicans left to restart a full blown infestation, which happens more than we want to know.

Able

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

89Mirageman wrote:

And I feel that the lightness in my leg muscles are gone and there is a tightness and heaviness in my legs. Thomas

Thomas, its funny you mentioned the thing about the legs. I had a granny smith apple the other night with no issues or so I thought. Well the next day while out with the family I noticed the exact same thing. Like it takes a little more effort to walk or something, like the legs are slightly heavier. I didn’t really think much about it but then remembered reading about it on here.

Now I wonder if this is still die off or a reaction to something that I shouldn’t have ate. I also started the garlic pills a few days ago so it could be either. I have also noticed that the itch is back but no ways as bad as before.

Just makes you wonder if you’re going backwards or forward, you know?

sorry Mirageman I didn’t see your post. Yes, it is wired the dance of symptoms.
    I experience a tightness in my leg muscles, dizziness or a itch in my anus when something is going on. I feel too when I drink the bitters that something warm and good starting from my intestines filling my body and the symptoms are pushed backwards. I have been now for 3 days nearly 100 percent symptom free. Sometimes very small dizziness attacks me but that can disappear in one hour.

Today I had for the first time spinach. I dont know if it was that or the swede I ate with it but I got a itching anus attack. Like someone pushed some needles in my butt. I then went jogging for 45 minutes and its gone. Its strange. I believe it has to do with the liver and the poison in the body.

all the best to you
    yours
    Thomas

89Mirageman
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 55

I agree Able, I will lay off the apples and retest in a few more weeks. I’m sure that when I stopped taking the supplements a few weeks ago when I had my wisdom teeth extracted it set me back quite a bit. Especially since I was only 3-4 weeks into the diet to begin with at that time.

Thomas, now that you mention it I have had times when the room spins a bit when I stand up to fast, like I am a little off balance. Seems we share a lot of the same symptoms. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better though. So no more spinach or swede for you and no more apples for me for a while lol.

Back to the itch, before I found out anything about candida or this diet I always assumed the itch came from hemorrhoids since I was constantly using laxitives. Looking back it was probably a reaction to what I was eating instead.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Lemons: Questions/Answers’ is closed to new replies.