lemon water

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions lemon water

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lucylu 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Magneto
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Perhaps this is a stupid question, but are you all making lemon water by squeezing your own lemons into glasses of water? Like restaurants? If so, I suppose the sugar content of lemon juice is low enough not to feed the candida? Or are you buying some kind of store product that is water with lemon extract?

Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Magneto wrote: Perhaps this is a stupid question, but are you all making lemon water by squeezing your own lemons into glasses of water?

That’s correct. Fresh lemons, no sweetner during the detox period, but Stevia or Truvia containing no additives can be used with the lemons after the detox.

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

I always squeeze 2 lemon qaurters into a very large mug and throw in the skins as well (scrub first) then fill up with boiling water. Leaving the skins in gives more of a bitterness and it gives a stronger taste that can then be topped up with fresh boiling water when half empty. It’s nice when it goes cold too.

I tried a squirt of artificial lemon juice at my sister in laws house because whe didn’t have any fresh lemons… got a pounding headache so won’t be trying that again! Presume there was citric acid or some nasty in it? (This was very early on in my diet when I didn’t have much of an understanding… I wouldn’t try something as silly now!)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘lemon water’ is closed to new replies.