Lemon Juice from concentrate?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Lemon Juice from concentrate?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jazzfam 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jazzfam
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hi everyone,
    I am wondering if it is all right to use lemon juice from concentrate in stage one or if I am better off using the juice from an actual lemon. My lemon juice contains sodium benzoate, sodium metabisulfite and sodium sulfite and lemon oil.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jazzfam wrote: Hi everyone,
    I am wondering if it is all right to use lemon juice from concentrate in stage one or if I am better off using the juice from an actual lemon. My lemon juice contains sodium benzoate, sodium metabisulfite and sodium sulfite and lemon oil.

If it contains nothing but 100% lemon juice it should be alright, however …
    Sodium benzoate is a type of salt often used as a preservative.
    Sodium metabisulfite has been known to cause irritation to the gastrointestinal system when it reacts with acid, of course this doesn’t mean it’ll be a problem with you.
    Sodium Sulfite

Able

Jazzfam
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Able900 wrote:

Hi everyone,

If it contains nothing but 100% lemon juice it should be alright, however …
    Sodium benzoate is a type of salt often used as a preservative.
    Sodium metabisulfite has been known to cause irritation to the gastrointestinal system when it reacts with acid, of course this doesn’t mean it’ll be a problem with you.
    Sodium Sulfite

Able

Thank you Able. You are very helpful as usual.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Lemon Juice from concentrate?’ is closed to new replies.