Legumes, Starches, Grains?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Legumes, Starches, Grains?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MV1991 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MV1991
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 6

I’ve found myself able to tolerate millet and buckwheat well, at about 1 cup a day. Was able to get to 2 servings a day at one point, before I had a setback two months ago. At this point I’m also doing well with sprouted lentils, 1/2 cup of long-tailed sprouts are pretty much a freebie, and my RD has suggested trying to add some winter squash. I’m hoping by the end of the month to add back sweet potatoes and cooked legumes.

I’m curious as to how long one has to monitor the intake of pseudo-grains, whole grains? Legumes and starchy vegetables? Is there one type of carbohydrate souce you find you do better with than others, in regards to your candida?

Have you found yourself more tolerant of sprouted legumes and grains, or at least certain sprouts, as well?

How have you been able to tolerate flours, and in which phases of the diet? Can you eat them at the same mealtime or day as you do fruit? Do you have to restrict other servings of grains, etc.?

And, last but not least, any suggestions on adding carob powder to the diet? Quantities, or having to replace/abstain from fruit or other carb sources?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Legumes, Starches, Grains?’ is closed to new replies.