Laryngitis from Thrush?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Laryngitis from Thrush?

This topic contains 50 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Smitty99 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

wow. you’re lucky. I’ve had so many hangovers that I couldn’t begin to remember em all lol. glad to hear you’re feeling better!

my ears and throat have gone crazy in the last couple days with itchiness. it makes sense that my throat is so messed up since ears and sinus drain into the throat. do you think the itchiness is a sign of progress? maybe the yeast dying off in my ears and sinus?

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Some part of my brain retains the knowledge that drinking a ton of water is important even when pretty drunk. I’ve woken up to three or four glasses of water (some mostly empty) sitting next to my bed after a night of drinking…thanks, drunkSharon. Haha.

Could be die-off congestion causing itchiness?

shayfo

I’ve had allergies give me itchy ears before, too, though it doesn’t mean that’s what’s happening to you.

Smitty99

I also still have mild sinus headaches throughout the day too. My ears went from having fluid in the ears and being sensitive to sound to the fluid finally draining but then I had like an earwax feeling in my ear (I know gross right? lol) but I knew it wasn’t earwax. Now that feeling is gone but I have an incredible itchiness. So it is some sort of progression. Whether it is in the right direction I don’t know. My vertigo seems better since the fluid drained out.

My main issue now is my throat. My throat feels really itchy and crappy and I still have that sensitivity to deep inhales. Sometimes during the day its gone but it’s always there when I wake up now. I remember you said you had that too.

I found something kind of scary today. I have an air exchanger that sucks air from outside and distributes it throughout my basement in my house. Well I also have a wooden wood bin right underneath the inlet pipe that is all rotten. I noticed black mold all around my siding and inlet pipe and there was actually mold inside of the inlet pipe that sucks air in. I immediately cleaned it and moved the win bin away from the house.

Now I’m wondering if that’s been the source of my problems.

I just keep hoping I find something that has been causing this and it fixes everything. I probably am just dreaming though lol

shayfo

Eeek, bummer on the mold, but at least you found it!

I doubt your candida overgrowth has a single cause, but it’s good to eliminate as many possible causes as you can.

Smitty99

Other crappy thing is if I do have mold poisoning (which is closely related to candida) the last thing I should be eating is virgin coconut oil because it contains mycotoxins apparently. Ugh. That would explain why I’ve been feeling worse lately.

I can’t win lol

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Laryngitis from Thrush?’ is closed to new replies.