Large white oval things in my stools?? Trying not to freak.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Large white oval things in my stools?? Trying not to freak.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  candida_sucks 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tude58
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 56

This is getting crazier as it goes, my breath smells like the BM after an enema now this morning I have large (a bit larger than a dime only oval) white things in my stools!I’ve had a horrible stomach ache off and on since doing the coffee enema yesterday. Is this normal????

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

Do you eat avocadoes at all?
    I noticed if I didn’t mash them up thoroughly enough in my guacamole then I’d see something similar.

tude58

I do eat them but not yesterday.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Could be yeast or parasites living in the colon…you should expect to see where stuff in there.

-raster

tude58

Thank you Raster. What a journey. I went from eating next to nothing on my docs diet and trying to introduce a couple things but feel something is working since I’ve moved from constipated every day to not.

I don’t think I can tolerate the natural milk Kefir even at this stage of the game. Now it’s watery diahrea with white things and there are days I feel too weak to eat as much as I should. The Kefir sounded like a life saver. Re-thinking that now……….

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

tude58;49740 wrote: Thank you Raster. What a journey. I went from eating next to nothing on my docs diet and trying to introduce a couple things but feel something is working since I’ve moved from constipated every day to not.

I don’t think I can tolerate the natural milk Kefir even at this stage of the game. Now it’s watery diahrea with white things and there are days I feel too weak to eat as much as I should. The Kefir sounded like a life saver. Re-thinking that now……….

Those are yeast colonies that have been contorted into an oval shape after detaching from the mucus membrane. I see them almost every day, and I imagine these are what Jorge referred to as the “fungal balls” he would eliminate with his Nystatin enemas.

With the way that yeast buds, it likes to form a circular colony, as shown by how they grow in a dish:

Candida grown in dish

If you take a circular colony and roll it up, you get the whitish ovals you describe. I sometimes even see two stuck together with the seam in between, just like in the picture on the above page. I have eliminated over 1500 of these colonies, and have seen significant symptom relief as I have eliminated more and more of them. I never saw them until I started taking Nystatin. Not sure if it’s the Nystatin by itself that’s doing it, or if it’s the result of a synergy between the Nystatin and something else. The colonies are always accompanied by some water or wet stool, so the body is pulling water into the colon to flush them out once they’re loose. My single-day record is 30 colonies eliminated.

Cheers,
    CS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Large white oval things in my stools?? Trying not to freak.’ is closed to new replies.