Ladies I need your advice

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Ladies I need your advice

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MC1912 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MC1912
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

So…. I’m pretty sure I’ve had candida for years but within the last year it has gotten annoyingly worse! in February of this year I went to the doctor because I was having burning itching down stairs. Doc did an exam.. Result yeast infection, which was strange to me because it wasn’t a normal yeast infection like I’ve had in the past. This was on the outside of my skin and I wasn’t having the thick discharge like I normally would. My doc gave me the yeast pill and everything went away. Then it kept coming back so I would self treat and I would feel better, but it would keep coming back. So I went to the doctor again and she checked me and result yeast infection again and BV. I got medicine for both. Except what I didn’t realize at the time was that BV treat was antibiotics. I took the antibiotic and I felt a lot better for a little while and then it all came back and it came back worse! And I notice that time why it came back. I ate a chocolate kiss or two and the next day I had a yeast problem again. Since my doctors weren’t helping me I did my own research and how candida overgrowth. I noticed all my symptoms I’ve been having for years are the result of candida. Consistent sinus head aches, feeling tried all the time, depressed, constant gas and boating, ect. I did the candida diet for about a month over the summer and I felt a lot better. But I lapsed and started eating some of my regular foods. And it all came back! Eh….. I take a probiotic for my vj which helps a lot, which it allowed me to notice where the problem was coming from my butt. The yeast is in my stomach and when I have a BM it is coming out and yeast is getting onto my skin and traveling up into my vj. I went to the doctor again a couple months ago and I had blood test done. He tested me for a stomach disease, white cell blood count and antibodies.Everything came back normal. How can this be? At least the blood test showed my immune system is working well and I’m not sick in any way. But I’m super annoyed because every time I eat anything sugar it gets worse. I got some pills called candex which have worked well but not well enough. I’m tired of this diet. I’m tired of having this issue. I want to drink coffee or have cookie if I please..

I did notice when I was on the diet my skin cleared up, I had less gas, no yeast infections, no sinus headaches ect.

A few weeks ago I did a professional colon cleanse and I noticed the next day that my glan in my armpit swelled up huge and it hurt really bad. Well two things consist of what causes that and one is fungus and the other leukemia. Since my white blood cell count was normal I know it’s not leukemia and I’m not sick at all. I feel fine for the most part I just have itching burning in the butt….. And the skin around it. I want to keep taking this candex and do the diet for a while longer but the stuff costs 50$ a bottle. I’m debating if I should see another doctor and take my blood work with me so I don’t have to go thru that mess again.

I don’t know what to do… I want to believe doctors know what there doing but a lot of them aren’t believers and I need a believer to help me treat this …. Help!!!!!

tlentz1108
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 36

Hi, in my experience you can’t rely on tests. Sometimes they come back false negative and I’m afraid my opinion of doctors is pretty bad as well. My doctor’s have treated individual health symptoms for over 25 years without ever diagnosing me with candida and I only got worse and worse. It wasn’t until I got fed up, self-diagnosed and began treatment that I began to improve. I have improved at least 80% of my original symptoms of GERD, seasonal allergies, IBS, high blood pressure, migraines, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Diabetes, thyroid and adrenal probems, recurring broncitis, easy bruising and excessive bleeding when cut, recurring UTI’s, gall bladder attacks, etc.

Most of us are tired of fighting and not being able to eat what we want, but unfortunately this isn’t something you get over quickly. It is likely, that you only killed the candida on the surface temporarily, but internally the Candida just went deeper to wait and hide out until conditions were ripe to come back out.

Right now, I am fighting a skin fungus infection that isn’t quite going away. I have been spraying the area topically with hydrogen peroxide 3-4 times a day for the past week and half. It is improving, and hopefully will be gone in the next few weeks. I have heard that it can take several weeks to a few months using these topical treatments, but it may come back afterwards because I know that the Candida overgrowth is still there internally hidden. I am also taking other natural anti-fungals internally like coconut oil, garlic, onions, jalepenos, gse,turmeric, yucca, oil of oregano, olive leaf, and others. All except the coconut oil, I rotate regularly. Besides all the vitamins, omegas, probiotics, etc that I take as well.

Boron has really helped my pain from athritis(which can be related with candida), and is listed also as an anti-fungal. Don’t know the full answer yet to totally eradicating this monster, but quitting the diet won’t help. We all would love to not worry about what we eat, but in my experience cheats are often followed up with a return of debilitating symptoms and skin infections. I have tried some of these products like Candex, but they only helped marginally and are very expensive.

Some may not approve of colloidal silver, but I have been using this the past week when I got a sore throat and my oral thrush started coming back. I just spray it inside my mouth, on my tongue, under my tongue, on each side of my cheeks and towards the back of my throat. I sprayed some in my nostrils to help with my cold symptoms as well, and I got over my cold a lot faster. No side effects that I can see, it helped the white coating on my tongue, my sore throat went away and I wan’t sneezing and blowing my nose as much. I think if colloidal silver is used minimally and infrequently that most problems won’t occur. Supposedly, you can use this topically on skin rashes as well. Might try it if the hydrogen peroxide doesn’t do the trick.

Anyway, hang in there. Everyone here is in the same boat. Keep researching, seeking answers, and sharing information that may help someone else.

Well wishes,

Teresa

MC1912

See that’s the thing I don’t have a rash yet I suppose form the candida on my skin. I’m thinking about trying hydrogen peroxide on my skin down there to try and kill it. I usually just use anti fungus creams and they work really well.

Have you tried or heard of fluconazole. I read that talking it for 14 days twice a day I believe is suppose to correct the problem all together. But see how do you get a doctor to give it to you when you can get a positive test for it. Dr oz suggest this medication as well. I think I will try and get a prescription for it but we will see

tlentz1108
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 36

Yeah, you’d have to get a doctor to prescribe it and if a test doesn’t come up positive, they won’t give you one. Sorry, I don’t go to doctors much anymore unless it’s an emergency since I don’t have much faith in them treating Candida. I usually always try a natural herbal route.

If the yeast is vaginal, you can try some natural anti-fungals vaginally if the OTC ones aren’t helping. I believe Able or Raster listed some on the site that they collected from other women members in the past that you could run a search in the search box above. I think one of them was using probiotics. I’m sure one of them may see your post and provide the link or message(s) for you to check out.

My skin fungus infection is on the side of my groin and thigh, so it does make it easier to treat topically.

Best of luck,

Teresa

samuel50
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 26

If OTC doesn’t help you then go ahead with prescribed medicines. Check with other doctor too.

MC1912

I found a doctor that treats candida I just sent in a stool sample in today, so hopefully that comes back positive for yeast so i Can get a prescription of anti fungals meds.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ladies I need your advice’ is closed to new replies.