Lactose intolerance?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Lactose intolerance?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Clare_ 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

quick
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

Long time no see, everything is going well just had a quick questions to pose to everybody.

1) every time I try drinking kefir I get a terrible rash on my forehead and feel pretty lousy. It’s the Safeway plain lactose free kind.

2) I still am having some brain fog when I consume Greek yogurt.

Lactose intolerance perhaps?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

quick;32725 wrote: Long time no see, everything is going well just had a quick questions to pose to everybody.
    1) every time I try drinking kefir I get a terrible rash on my forehead and feel pretty lousy. It’s the Safeway plain lactose free kind.
    2) I still am having some brain fog when I consume Greek yogurt.
    Lactose intolerance perhaps?

Hello, Quick. You wrote the following almost four months ago:

“Been a long while since I dropped by, just wanted to say things have continued to improve, adding new food weekly; greek yogurt, berries, and black beans. Things do and will get better for you too, just stay on top of what you’re putting in your body.”

Looks like you were doing well and adding new foods on a weekly basis back in September. What other foods did you add to your diet, and what’s your diet like now?

You should have been drinking kefir over four months ago; is this something new that’s happening or are you just now trying to drink it?

The rash can be a die-off symptom as well as a lactose intolerance, but I’d bet on die-off.
    What are you taking for the die-off toxins?

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would try out hydro-chloric acid (HCL) and see if this helps your symptoms with kefir. I would also try out kefir with goat’s milk if possible because this causes less problems typically with allergies.

I am surprised safeway carries kefir and would try something else if possible.

-raster

Clare_
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 134

You can buy water kefir grains and use them in a water/sugar solution to make water kefir.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Lactose intolerance?’ is closed to new replies.