Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract™ Candida Cleanse and Digestion Formula102

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract™ Candida Cleanse and Digestion Formula102

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  moldhater23 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

moldhater23
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 6

I just picked a bottle of this up, anyone use it before?

Anything to expect or side affects? I was pressing garlic cloves into water, but then my breath was unbearable, and not doing it on a regular basis so I wanted to switch to a tablet.

Keto42
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

I’m using it now. Strong side effects for me. It says to take 2, but I’ve upped to 3 with each meal. 30-60 minutes later my joints start to crack and pop, which is the die off toxins in full effect. Within 2 days of continuous use I get migraines..

But having discovered Molybdenum amino acid chelate, it removes the acetaldehyde poisoning from Candida. My joints stop popping, no pain in my feet, no migraine/headache. I started with 250mcg, but switched to 500mcg about 60 minutes after each antifungal dose (or when I recognize die off symptoms).

I also use N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) to protect from acetaldehyde poisoning. (The same toxin from alcohol poisoning, aka the hangover side effects)

moldhater23
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 6

I’m only take 2 2x a day with a meal. I’ve been on the Molybdenum amino acid chelate for about a month now so maybe that’s why i’m not feeling any side effects. Maybe I’ll up my dosage some. I’m about ten weeks into the diet and 2 weeks symptom free!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract™ Candida Cleanse and Digestion Formula102’ is closed to new replies.