Kidneys hurting

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Kidneys hurting

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

Is it normal to feel my kidneys hurting while on the protocol? It comes and goes.

Landy360
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

Titan, I have the same thing happen to me. I have been wondering if i really have candida or something else possibly dealing with my kidneys or liver. Hoping to hear more about this.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you are not taking anything to protect your liver and kidneys, plan on them being slightly to significantly damaged by the toxins expelled by dying candida.

Even with the best precautions, it still can be damaged from my experience. I recently spent a lot of time in the last month out in the oregon desert and exerted a lot of energy hiking, digging rocks in the hot summer sun (I’m a rockhound), and I also didn’t get enough sleep, and didn’t hydrate myself enough. This last weekend I just washed my car and waxed it and it completely spent all of my energy to the point I had to call in sick on Monday.

My naturopath said I depleted my kidneys and damaged them and will have to focus on healing my kidneys for the next month or so. I am taking an herbal supplement for this.

-raster

Landy360
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

Thanks raster for the info. What is the herbal supplement your taking if you don’t mind. And also, what are other good supplements to protect the kindey and liver and to heal them?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The herbal supplement I am taking is called rehmannia six formula and its a chinese herbal supplement. I am taking 4-5 capsules 3x per day between meals. I am unsure if you can get it online; the brand is sun ten.

Check out these two posts as well:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2981_DieOff-Without-Molybdenum.aspx
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

I take juniper homeopathic to protect my liver and kidneys. I have a feeling the extract works pretty well also.

I am also taking milk thistle for the liver, some homeopathics, and black walnut extract (antifungal) which releases toxins from the liver as well.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Kidneys hurting’ is closed to new replies.