Kidney problem? What to do?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Kidney problem? What to do?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I just had a dr call me and worry me basically. I’ve been urinating and more thirsty lately. Anyway the blood they took said my creatinine is a 1.50. He said that’s not 100% normal for kidney function. Anyone know what that is. I’m pretty nervous right now. Could it be the antifungals or the high protein I eat? This sucks, I don’t see my Naturapath till next week but i don’t want kidney disease or failure

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

moochpb;36650 wrote: I just had a dr call me and worry me basically. I’ve been urinating and more thirsty lately. Anyway the blood they took said my creatinine is a 1.50. He said that’s not 100% normal for kidney function. Anyone know what that is. I’m pretty nervous right now. Could it be the antifungals or the high protein I eat? This sucks, I don’t see my Naturapath till next week but i don’t want kidney disease or failure

Personally I wouldn’t get too worked up simply because he stated your kidney function isn’t 100% normal. I find it hard to believe anyone with significant case of Candida overgrowth would have any of their major organs functioning at 100%. The important thing is stay focused to the objective of the diet and protocol.

If it makes you feel any better. I had a similar scarey test result that was done when they ran an ultrasound of my gallbladder & liver. The test result was abnormal. This is a disease and we should take it seriously, but stressing yourself out is the last thing that would be good for you right now.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This just means your kidneys are ailing and that its time to focus on them…the test results would come up way worse if you had way damaged kidneys.

-raster

moochpb

thanks for the responses. But the problem is I m urinating and thirsty more. However dehydration can cause a higher creatinine level too. So a 1.5 isnt horrible? He just scared me by saying its abnormal and need to get looked at asap. He said the antifungals are probably doing it which I don’t believe he knows what he is talking about. Everything else tested out normal but the peeing more and thirstyness more worries me. Maybe I need electrolytes somehow? Im trying to calm down over here now, the answers from you guys helped some. Thanks

moochpb

I’ve been taking barberry which is called uva ursi root. Well I’ve been taking it a month, it’s an antifungal, antibacterial. She just told me I was supposed to stop after two weeks due to hurting of the kidneys. She failed to mention that to me. So I’m not too happy with her right now. So hopefully this explains my pain and urination. It’s used for bladder and utis and is a diuretic. That probably explains why I’m urinatin so much. Ugh frustrated

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Kidney problem? What to do?’ is closed to new replies.