Kidney pain?? die off??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Kidney pain?? die off??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bryce54 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

K8t
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hi everyone,

Hoping someone can shed some light on my situation. Im in week 4 of my candida diet and on alot of antifungals from my natropath and am having alot of pain in my kidneys as well as a bit of fatigue. Wondering if this is a symptom of “die off”? has anyone else had the same??

whyitsme
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

did you eat sugar?

I had that happen to me. When my body was so clean of sugar, then ate even just a bite, I woke up in extreme pain (in kidney). Must say it helped me stop eating sugar in the beginning of taking it out. Sugar = Pain. (granted I tested it a few times before I finally got the message) I also had it happen to me after using Truvia at Thanksgiving. The erythitrol (spelling?) caused the same reaction. I didn’t understand at first since I knew I didn’t eat sugar, but by process of elimation I figured it out. Knew it wasn’t the stevia.

Couple months ago I had a bite with sugar in it, and hour or two later I had chest pains from it. Was wondering if having hypoglycemic reaction since blood sugar was so low due to diet.

Finally I had real chocolate for first time in 6 months the other day, and had no problem. About a month ago, I added back oranges and a banana every week or two. I think perhaps having that tiny bit of sugar in my system has helped my body accept it better.

K8t

Hi Whyitsme

Nope no sugar i went to the docs and he put me on antibiotics for a kidney infection but 2 lots of antibiotics later and still the pain also tests were negative. Think i might wait it out and maybe experiment with the foods im eating to see if its like u suggested to do with food im eating.

Thanks 🙂

Codyssey
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

I’m sorry, but aren’t antibiotics the WORST thing to have if you’re suffering candida?

Antibiotics are what led me to having Candidiasis. After my second round of cipro I do remember having pain in my kidneys so maybe that’s it?

K8t

yeah they are and i didnt wanna go on them but was told to cos if it was an infection it could get serious and id be alot worse off. So i did just means i have to stay on stage 1 of the diet for a bit longer (says the natropath).

bryce54
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

i got kidney pain while eating a lot of spinach and later found out that spinach can be a major cause of kidney stones, which is what was causing my kidney pains. i got rid of it by laying off spinach and drinking a ton of water.

**edit** forgot to add that this happens because your body doesn’t have enough calcium or something like that. just search kidney stones + spinach on google for more info on how to combat it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Kidney pain?? die off??’ is closed to new replies.