Kidney Pain

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Kidney Pain

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

I am having kidney pain. I feel it mostly when I lie down, but a bit when i stand still. I’ve been taking oil of oregano for a week, two doses of the GAIA Herb in pill form. I thought maybe this is too much, although that is the recommended dose on the package.

I am upping my dose of water and also going to drink more lemon juice water, although I have been drinking some of that already. I am also taking the Dr. Weil Multivitamin, an extra half a tablet of molybdenum, boswella serrata herb as an anti-inflammatory for my back pain. And 175 billion probiotics. I took 200 billion last night, right before bed. And when I woke up, that’s when I noticed the pain. But I wouldn’t think probiotics would do this. Any thoughts or suggestions? Are my kidneys messed up? I didn’t see too many posts about people with kidney pain while killing candida, so I’m thinking this is not normal.

Thank you!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mygutleaks wrote: two doses of the GAIA Herb in pill form. I thought maybe this is too much, although that is the recommended dose on the package.

Unless I’m badly mistaken, GAIA is not an herb but a brand name, which herbs are you taking?

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

yes, Gaia is a brand name sold by WF. I’m taking their Oil of Oregano. I thought maybe it was too strong a dose, it’s a pill vs. the liquid. I had read on another forum that 8 drops of oregano oil liquid under the tounge was recommended daily. I’m sure the pill has more than 8, but the dosage on the bottle says 2x/day. So yesterday I cut it back to one pill, but still have the pain this morning. I’m not taking any other antifungals. I’m doing them one at a time, due to my allergies from leaky gut, I’m not sure which ones I will react to. I reacted bad to pao d’arco for ex. My Yeast Sensitivity test says my candida has the lowest inhibition to Caprylic Acid at about 33% inhibition, so I will try that next. Garlic (allergic to) is 50% inhibition, as is Undecylenic Acid (so I may get some SF722 per Raster’s advice), and also Berberine (which I hadn’t heard of). It has a high inhibition to Nystatin, Uva-Ursi and Plant Tannins, but low inhibition to Fluconazole (and other zole’s) but I don’t want to mess with those, rather do it naturally. No mention of Oregano but it seems to be working as I have been really tired at night. I can’t eat coconut, but hopefully the caprylic acid doesn’t have the coconut protein, as it seems it’s the protein (gluten, casein) that I’m allergic to. I usually do ok if there’s no protein in the product.

I’m thinking I will try d-mannose for the kidney pain per another forum. And also cut way back on oregano oil. I’m also taking molybdenum, 1/2 to 1 pill/day plus there’s a bit in the multivitamin (Dr. Weil brand), Boswellia Serrata but have stopped that, bentonite clay 3 – 4x week (1 dose), 175 – 200b probiotics.

thank you Able!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I would stop the bentonite clay as well as the pau de Arco as neither is strong enough to help your treatment, plus you can have reactions to these, and I would definitely add the coconut oil to your diet.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Kidney Pain’ is closed to new replies.