keybiotics

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CarolH 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DoubleG80
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Anyone hear of the probiotic called keybiotics (Raster!)? I came across a marketing video for this probiotic but it seems legit because it has 37.5 billion and 14 strains which include the DDS strain. I currently take UltimateFlora which has 50 billion CFU but skeptical that some of my current probiotic has less parts because I bought it at room temperature and it recommends it to be kept refrigerated. Please let me know if anyone has taken this probiotic or has any feedback on it.

Thanks,
    Gerry

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I recommend human derive strains…HMF neuro is the only human derived probiotic available in the US.

-raster

CarolH
    Topics: 0

New to this forum & came across this post when searching for a good non GMO vitamin recommendation…. I’ve been taking keybiotics for a little over a month, and it seems to working for me. I feel like I have more energy and my eczema isn’t as bad as it used to be. Heres me crossing my fingers that it keeps up the good work!

PS. If any of yall know a good vitamin, let me know!

jackrackblack
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

CarolH;53230 wrote: New to this forum & came across this post when searching for a good non GMO vitamin recommendation…. I’ve been taking keybiotics for a little over a month, and it seems to working for me. I feel like I have more energy and my eczema isn’t as bad as it used to be. Heres me crossing my fingers that it keeps up the good work!

PS. If any of yall know a good vitamin, let me know!

Herp

CarolH
    Topics: 0

jackrackblack;53443 wrote:

Herp

Thanks, but I don’t think that’s a vitamin. You can share vitamin…. ^ that’s not something you shoudl share with anyone.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘keybiotics’ is closed to new replies.