Ketosis

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  klips32 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MadEmx
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

Hi all,

My internet searches have turned up very polarizing views about being in ketosis when trying to control a candida infestation. Some of the “experts” (Eric Baker) suggest a 3-month diet that would put one in ketosis and then you add things in slowly. Mccombs and others say you can eat things like rice (I wouldn’t, but I am just giving examples). Does anyone have personal experiences with this? I find when I have been in ketosis, my lower belly swelling is minimal. But if it feeds my candida… No thanks! I did do a search and read some of the responses, but I would like to bring it up again in hopes of getting even more info.

Thanks!

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

It is pretty stupid, since yeast get very aggressive when not given a medium to feed on (carbs, curtain minerals etc).
    On top of that, your endocrine system such as the adrenals will have to put out a lot of hormone to keep stable blood sugar levels, leading to more adrenal fatigue (controversial).
    Elevated cortisol suppresses normal immunefunction.

Overall, it’s not a good deal in my humble, not-at-all-a-doctor opinion 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Ketosis’ is closed to new replies.