kefir stage 1

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions kefir stage 1

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i really would like to make kefir what milk is best to use in stage 1 ? almond or cocoanut? there is a pancake mix on here i wanna make but calls for cocoanut milk is this ok so early in my treatment i am really just starting out thanks 1

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

Off the top of my head i believe coconut milk can be tested after a month and the best milk for kefir is dairy.

This is because the process uses up all/most of the sugar in the milk and breaks down the lactose that can cause intolerances. Even if you were to use other milk your kefir will still need dairy now and then to thrive, they also don’t grow in other milks i believe.

UncleOxidant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 56

I use goat milk to keep the kefir grains going. Every other time I use something like coconut milk – I plan to try hemp milk next. Actually, I didn’t really like how the coconut kefir came out – just didn’t like the taste that much. I might have left it going for too long.

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

hope4eva77;32003 wrote: i really would like to make kefir what milk is best to use in stage 1 ? almond or cocoanut? there is a pancake mix on here i wanna make but calls for cocoanut milk is this ok so early in my treatment i am really just starting out thanks 1

It is 30 days according to the Strict diet that Able has on the site. It should be unsweetened obviously. Regarding the Kefir, I tried using the coconut milk with Kefir Grains and it didn’t ferment for me.

I also bought the Body Ecology kit and made milk Kefir from whole milk. Additionally, I tried making Kefir from kefir grains & whole milk as well. I’m not sure what it is, but I liked the consistency & taste of the body ecology kit much better than the kefir I made from actual kefir grains. One recommendation for you if you do decide to get the Body Ecology kit, make sure you freeze it or refrigerate it. The live bacteria will die if not chilled for a length of time. I learned the hard way and just wasted 20$ worth of kefir product; still waiting for more in the mail. 🙁

The body Ecology kit is what Able used to heal himself, so obviously we know it will work.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The best milk to use would be raw unpasteurized goats milk, but guess what, this milk is illegal in most states and isn’t sold widely! More bacteria in raw milk…

Goat’s milk is best for those who are lactose intolerant or allergic to cow milk.

I believe the next best thing would be the coconut water kefir and maybe the coconut milk kefir after that.

On a side note: they have lactose free kefir at my local store, anyone try this or found it to be better? One kind contained candida kefyr…anyone know about this strain?

-raster

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

So I need 2 wait before trying this OK I guess that means no pancakes eathier , I’m gonna look for a recipie that dosent call 4 coconut milk. What do u think about raw coconut dry? And stevia right away?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘kefir stage 1’ is closed to new replies.