Kefir

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rurichek 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rurichek
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

I am suspicious about drinking kefir because it contains up to 12 grams of sugar per cup and 12 grams of carbs. What do you guys think? Thx.

Clare_
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 134

Are you making the kefir yourself?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

rurichek wrote: I am suspicious about drinking kefir because it contains up to 12 grams of sugar per cup and 12 grams of carbs. What do you guys think? Thx.

You’re talking about commercially purchased, pre-bottled kefir. On the forum we recommend that you make your own kefir to lessen the chance for sugar remaining in the product. The longer it’s fermented, the less sugar will remain in the end product.

Able

candida-me
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

Hi guys!
    Does somebody know how does other yeasts that are usually found in the kefir (ex. “candida kefir”) can react in the body? It competes with “candida albicans”? Could it replace it? cause overgrouth?

Thank you for your decision to fight the beast. You’re very encouraging!

rurichek
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 2

Now I see. The one I drink is from the store but not homemade. So, I think I will try drinking only one cup per day. Do you think this will be ok for the Candida diet?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Kefir’ is closed to new replies.