keeping food fresh overnight when travelling… ideas?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions keeping food fresh overnight when travelling… ideas?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jackie2 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

FranzFan
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 14

Hi all,

I wondered if anyone had developed ways of keeping food fresh overnight when they travel away and want to cook anti-candida friendly food to take away with them to last a while?

I bought some thermos flasks to try and keep food fresher for longer, but I’m not sure it will work for keeping steamed veggies fresh overnight – and this is a problem because it’s basically what I’m eating right now. It’s hard to get the right food if you can’t prepare it yourself. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Can you just eat it fresh. Don’t steam them. They will last fine for a day or two fresh. I have not tried traveling with steamed veggies. But I do go all over with bags of fresh veggies.

Good luck.

My girlfriend even took a plastic container and added water to it and threw the veggies in a microwave at a gas station…they were fine. She was sick of me eating raw veggies and felt bad for me 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘keeping food fresh overnight when travelling… ideas?’ is closed to new replies.