Just starting diet — help please?

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Just starting diet — help please?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vegan Catlady 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Twitchy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello everyone,

I suspect I have candida (strongly suspect) and am starting to gather information on the diet. I know some foods you can eat right away and some you can’t, and have already witnessed people here in the forum saying information here is more up-to-date than the information on the site regarding what is “safe” to eat.

Would anyone mind posting me a list of foods, or a link to foods, that are safe for someone who is just beginning the diet? I am so overwhelmed (as I’m sure we all are in the beginning).

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

Twitchy;54542 wrote: Hello everyone,

I suspect I have candida (strongly suspect) and am starting to gather information on the diet. I know some foods you can eat right away and some you can’t, and have already witnessed people here in the forum saying information here is more up-to-date than the information on the site regarding what is “safe” to eat.

Would anyone mind posting me a list of foods, or a link to foods, that are safe for someone who is just beginning the diet? I am so overwhelmed (as I’m sure we all are in the beginning).

I would try using the search engine and look up posts by raster.
    Raster offers a list that seems to be helping alot of people.

Otherwise, The Candida Diet isnt really out of date, what single-food works for one may not work for another so you may be seeing slight differences there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Just starting diet — help please?’ is closed to new replies.