Just started this diet, not sure of the symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Just started this diet, not sure of the symptoms

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wrfortiscue
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Ok so I have been having bad anxiety for about 3 years plus a mirage of symptoms.

I used to take a lot of antibiotics when I was younger, and I just took some for my recent prostate infection.

I experience fatigue with back pain, constant shortness of breath(worse when hungry or if eating a lot), always craving carbs, exercise intolerance, numbness and tingliness when i cross or bend my limbs even for seconds, all sorts of stomach problems. So I decided why not try this diet!

First things I noticed were the first couple of days I have been breathing better. My stomach has been feeling better as well. Other weird things is that my symptoms are jumping all over the place. It has only been 7 strict days but some days I wake up with achy legs(used to before) some hours I feel shortness of breath, and every night when I get sleepy about to fall asleep my anxiety goes through the roof!

Is this normal to experience? Also, what are the stages of the diet and how do I do it? I don’t know what to eat for breakfast lol. Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

So the first stage you should focus on is stage 1. Check out my food list:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9282_Raster-s-safe-food-list.aspx

You need a detox plan:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

If you don’t devise a strong detox plan, your liver will become damaged by the yeast toxins and will need to be fixed at a later time.

The basics to get better involve taking antifungals and probiotics. The safest antifungal I recommend are fatty acid derived antifungals…the one I recommend most is SF722 undecenoic acid by thorne. This will slowly erode the walls of the yeast and cause the pathogenic form of the yeast to morph back to the non-pathogenic form.

As far as probiotics, I recommend starting out with human derived probiotics. The only one available in the US is HMF neuro, and you might want to consider HMF forte starting out which doesn’t contain as much probiotics. If you overdo things at first, you will feel like crap.

There a variety of other products I can suggest but these 2 are the most important imho.

-raster

wrfortiscue
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

I really don;t mind the die off symptoms just want to get rid of this. Where can I find info on the amount of time on each stage and explains each stage in detail.

Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There is no time period to plan on for each stage. For me, I was on stage 1 for about a year and then stage 2 for about a year and stage 3 for the last 2 years. It’s taken me 4 years to become symptom free pretty much. I tell most forum members to plan on a 6-18 month recovery time to get over CRC (candida related complex).

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Just started this diet, not sure of the symptoms’ is closed to new replies.