just started stage 1 and I'm confused already.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions just started stage 1 and I'm confused already.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kty 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kty
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 17

Hi there, I have suffered from Vaginal Thrush for 8 years now and the docs are doing nothing for me, just treating the symptoms and not the cause. After a tarot reading believe it or not I started looking into food allergies to see if there were any links. I came across this website and it all started to make sence along with lots of other symptoms I have had and put down to other things.
    I started the cleanse but within the first day I was physically sick and had the worst headaches I have ever had. Not being very good with will power I decided to opt out of that stage and go strait to stage 1.
    There seems to be a lot of conflicting advice as to what I can actually eat. For instance, I bought some Millet flakes, some quinoa, and some organic pasta made from brown rice. but read later that I shouldn’t have them strait away. Also Eggs, can I have them and if so how many per day, another thing that is not mentioned is lettuce?
    Please could someone give me some advice for starting strait onto stage 1. thanks. kty. x

89Mirageman
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 55

Sadly it happens, I also thought I was doing really well the first week or two until I realized I wasn’t supposed to be eating cashews.

This thread should clear up quite a bit.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

From what I have read its better to use the advice on the forum and pretty much disregard the outdated home page.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You not alone on failing the first time around on the diet.

What cleanse did you do? Did it involve psyllium husks and the clay?

If you feel really ill after starting the diet; it is fairly normal and is die-off symptoms. Read the dangers of die-off post on the forum on assistance with dealing with this; I highly recommend using a sauna, steam room, or even hot bath to rid your body of the toxins during this period. It can completely reduce your symptoms if you have the time to do it.

-Raster

kty

Hi, Yes it was the husk and clay one, just like described on the site. I only kept it up for 1 day, other than that I havent actually done a cleanse as such as it said it was optional. I have however been really strict on the stage one food list. sticking mainly to the veg and drinking lots of boiled water with lemon. I’ve had eggs also and last night I tried the Millet flakes made into a porridge with water,(not very tasty). Should I start again with some sort of cleanse?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

kty

Thanks for that:) I take it I have to start again with a proper cleanse then:(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘just started stage 1 and I'm confused already.’ is closed to new replies.