Just started eliminating sugar

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Just started eliminating sugar

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  iam 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

iam
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi all,

I’ve just joined and for some reason it won’t allow me to post on another thread or send PMs. So I apologise in advance if this has been said already or has been posted in the wrong place.

I’ve suffered with candida for a long time. I’ve tried in the past to diet and have not succeeded. Recently, 5 days ago I’ve stopped having all things sugar.

from reading posts I’m this forum I realised that the brown rice and sweet potato u have been eating, I shouldn’t of.

So I’m a little confused as to what I should or shouldn’t be eating. And if may, have a copy of the diet because I realise that this is how I will need to eat for the rest of my life. I will not be going back to the old ways of eating.

The symptoms I would get when eating sugar and sugar filled foods. Headaches, bloating, gas, sickness, diarrhea, sinus issues, congestion, skin issues etc etc.

since eliminating this from my diet the last few days, I have felt soo tired, all I want to do is sleep. I’ve experienced headaches and and have been on edge with my mood. I’ve been drinking a lot of water and taking a lot of hot Epsom salt baths to help.

any advice would be helpful.

Thank you

🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Just started eliminating sugar’ is closed to new replies.