Just sharing general frustration today… :-(

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Just sharing general frustration today… :-(

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  candida_sucks 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

So I went through all these doctors visits and had this testing done for chemical skin allergies, I don’t have any by the way. 🙂 I was doing all this at the University that I live near so that I could eventually get tested for food allergies. I do not have health insurance and the university offers a financial assistance program to get treatment. So I FINALLY get to the point where I get a referral to go to the allergist and the receptionist tells me that the allergy clinic is one of the few clinics within the university that DOESN’T take the financial assistance… SMH… I am so bummed out. The testing would be around 3-400 bucks so I am screwed…

Why do they have to make it so effing hard to get well in this country?!?! And what the hell are poor people with allergies supposed to do?!?! Okay, rant over…

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

Kag;39669 wrote: Why do they have to make it so effing hard to get well in this country?!?!

Because for the most part (talking about mainstream medicine), we don’t have health care in this country. We have “disease care”. The system may keep you alive but it won’t get/keep you healthy. CNN recently did a nice 2-hour special on how crappy the quality of health care is in the USA:

Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Just sharing general frustration today… :-(’ is closed to new replies.