Just raw or steamed veg on stage 1 or any on foods to eat list????

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Just raw or steamed veg on stage 1 or any on foods to eat list????

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  stana 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

munday3415
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I am a bit confused about what you can eat on stage one detox without fasting or colonics…….

on the cleansing page it says just raw or steamed veg but on the ‘foods you can eat’ it says you can eat more than that….brown rice, green tea, meat, nuts etc etc.

has anyone done the cleansing detox before and eaten stuff on the foods you can eat list and had good results or is it strictly just raw veg?

wouldnt find it too bad if it was the stuff on the list even if it was all raw….apart from the meat of course 🙂

any advice would be much appreciated!

Smukke
    Replies: 13

Hi,

The first stage is broken up into two parts…

The first week has three options:

1. Cleansing with colonic irrigation
    2. Cleansing without colonic irrigation
    3. A detoxing Candida diet (all drinks and veg)

The next two weeks of stage one includes all the foods on the “foods to eat” page.

In total stage one is three weeks.
    Then move on to stage two then three.

I did option three for the first week detox. You only eat raw salad and steamed veg. along with the detox drink, liver flush and broth. The first few days are the most difficult, but by the time you are half done your body adjusts and you just keep going. At the end of the seven days I was pretty proud of myself! You will be too!

Originally I was confused about stage one, but all the information is on the site. You just have to read it a few times to get the idea.

Hope this helps!
    All the best!
    S

MrsFizz
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

I did the detox drinks but could not fast for seven days with just broth and drinks. I ate just green leafy veggies such as kale and spinach along with small portions of lean proteins and an occasional teaspoon of peanut butter to hold off the hunger. Lots and lots of water and some green tea. I felt wonderful and my body is on the right track!

Smukke
    Replies: 13

Yah, fasting for seven days would be difficult. I ate raw and steamed veg. I would recommend natural almond butter instead of peanut butter, as peanuts have higher mold content. Plus almonds are great for Candida and better for you.
    Almond butter and celery are great together. I usually dislike celery, but with almond butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon…yummy… also good on brown rice cakes and a spoon full in hot cereals.
    A helpful tip – when you get any natural nut butter leave it upside down for a bit so the oil isn’t at the top….it’s easer to stir in.
    I’ve just moved to stage two and feel wonderful!
    Lets keep going!

stana
    Replies: 3

Smukke wrote:

I did option three for the first week detox. You only eat raw salad and steamed veg. along with the detox drink, liver flush and broth. Hope this helps!
    All the best!
    S

Hi Smukke,

I understand that the broth drink only goes with Option 1: Cleansing with Colonic Irrigation and Option 3 – the candida diet only includes steamed veg, salads plus detox and liver flush drink BUT NOT THE BROTH.

Stana x

stana
    Replies: 3

munday3415 wrote: I am a bit confused about what you can eat on stage one detox without fasting or colonics…….

on the cleansing page it says just raw or steamed veg but on the ‘foods you can eat’ it says you can eat more than that….brown rice, green tea, meat, nuts etc etc.

has anyone done the cleansing detox before and eaten stuff on the foods you can eat list and had good results or is it strictly just raw veg?

wouldnt find it too bad if it was the stuff on the list even if it was all raw….apart from the meat of course 🙂

any advice would be much appreciated!

Hi, I completely agree with you. First it says that in stage 1 you are only allowed to eat salads and steamed veg and than when you go to page “foods you can eat” it lists all the foods including yoghurt, meat and nuts and it says:
    These foods are all OK for Stage One, Two and Three of the Candida diet. When you get to Stage Two and Three you can start to reintroduce some foods, for example fruits with low sugar content. Until you get past Stage One though, try to stick to this list as strictly as possible.”

Confusing…

Can someone clarify please.
    Thank you,
    Stana x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Just raw or steamed veg on stage 1 or any on foods to eat list????’ is closed to new replies.