Just found out I have candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Just found out I have candida

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Bekhar
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Hi,
    I have just been told I have candida after my naturopath ordered me to get a swab.
    For 2 years I have had dizzy spells, feel off balance when walking, lightheaded, anxiety and panic attacks and I have beefed my drs to find out why I feel so awful. They kept telling me anxiety and stress but I know it isn’t because I feel off so much of the time.

Could these symptoms all be related to having candida? I’m not familiar with it and my gp was useless, he googled candida and told me to take a thrush medication but I don’t have any thrush!! I asked him how to manage it and he said maybe come back in three months – that was all he gave me!!

I have also suffered three miscarriages in two years and have had all tests come back normal. Can candida play a role in this?

Any info is greatly appreciated 🙂

oranili
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 13

U did a stool / blood test?

Bekhar

I had blood tests and vaginal swab

oranili

Bekhar;58608 wrote: I had blood tests and vaginal swab

U got positive ?
    Why u dont do stool test? I dont belive in blood test. Its can say if u hace candida before 3 months . In the stool they see it in the lab

Bekhar

Mine was sent to lab.

Bekhar

I had a cervical swab that came back positive

oranili

Bekhar;58611 wrote: I had a cervical swab that came back positive

ohh.. ok
    and the blood test also positive? or just the cervical swab ?

Bekhar

Cervical swab was positive
    My naturopath suspected candida and told me to get one

Lora Jayne
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

You probably do have candida.

I have all those symptoms and was diagnosed with candidiasis 2 years ago, after having struggled with health issues since age 15. The best thing you can do for yourself is continue to see a natropath, stay on this forum for support, and research foods to help you nurture your body and also take vitamins that others recommend that have helped them. Don’t let yourself be alone in it, and find someone who understands… Even if it’s just on this forum, it’s vital to have understanding.

I’m sorry you’re struggling and I will pray things get better for you..
    You have my best wishes and my prayers…

Jennie
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hi guys,

I only found out that I have candida and I have been on the candida diet now 8 days. I’m finding it hard because of the foods I’m cutting out. Also my bowel movements have been so much better except for today I have really bad diarrhea has anyone else experiencing this.? Also I was recommended to eat a break called macambridge it’s yeast and sugar free…..does any of you eat this?

Would really appreciate so e advice.

Thanks
    Jen

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Jennie;58625 wrote: Hi guys,

I only found out that I have candida and I have been on the candida diet now 8 days. I’m finding it hard because of the foods I’m cutting out. Also my bowel movements have been so much better except for today I have really bad diarrhea has anyone else experiencing this.? Also I was recommended to eat a break called macambridge it’s yeast and sugar free…..does any of you eat this?

Would really appreciate so e advice.

Thanks
    Jen

Diarrhea can mean die-off or it can be something more serious so its hard to say what is causing it.

-raster

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Just found out I have candida’ is closed to new replies.